HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 14, 2011, 10:29 AM
Suspended Account
Κύπρος, Λευκωσία, Πέρα Χωριό
Joined Jan 2010
9,530 Posts
New Product
GEnesis Power Lipos By Banana Hobby

I really want some real benchmarks on these batteries. The price could be just right if the performance is actually what it says..
of course I expect a bit overrated packs. eveybody does. even the nano-techs that I use all the time are overrated
bit A comparison among similar cost packs should be nice. I don't xpect Hyperion performance but right now I got some more "serious" application that I need better batteries.
Even check the internal resistance of the packs now I got my i-charger and the nano-techs are the best so far among some unbranded the zippy flightmax packs and the normal turnigy ones.

so... ANY TESTS???
pavcon is offline Find More Posts by pavcon
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 14, 2011, 11:46 AM
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Hi pavcon, have you been to our facebook page? Pete is currently doing webisodes answering customers questions, you should request he do a video on the new batteries, or maybe share your questions so he may answer them for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavcon View Post
I really want some real benchmarks on these batteries. The price could be just right if the performance is actually what it says..
of course I expect a bit overrated packs. eveybody does. even the nano-techs that I use all the time are overrated
bit A comparison among similar cost packs should be nice. I don't xpect Hyperion performance but right now I got some more "serious" application that I need better batteries.
Even check the internal resistance of the packs now I got my i-charger and the nano-techs are the best so far among some unbranded the zippy flightmax packs and the normal turnigy ones.

so... ANY TESTS???
Banana Hobby CSR is offline Find More Posts by Banana Hobby CSR
Old Nov 15, 2011, 12:31 AM
Suspended Account
Κύπρος, Λευκωσία, Πέρα Χωριό
Joined Jan 2010
9,530 Posts
yeah i will do that.

Thanks Mr/Mrs CSR
Already asked a question. Might add to that
pavcon is offline Find More Posts by pavcon