HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 25, 2003, 07:37 AM
Joined Dec 1999
44 Posts
has anyone tried to build a plane with a Gallop Micro rc car ?

Hi everyone,

has anyone tried to build a plane with a Gallop Micro rc car ?

http://www.rcdirect.ch/mini.htm

the motor is a pager motor and there is a nice actuator ready to use. works on 1 50 ma cell and can work on 2 cells.

Christophe

Christophe is offline Find More Posts by Christophe
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 25, 2003, 09:26 AM
Sticky Shepherd
Oxford/England
Joined May 2001
4,017 Posts
YES

Please look in the thread index right near the top of the threads, I have listed many threads about the conversion of these cars. Look for the term bitcharger.

Graham
Graham Stabler is online now Find More Posts by Graham Stabler
Old Nov 11, 2012, 11:25 AM
Joined Nov 2012
3 Posts
hi Christophe, I have been trying to fix a Gallop Micro rc car but I have no idea on where i have to solder all the cables, I will be glad if you post some pictures or a diagram of the car. thank you.
jorgedms is offline Find More Posts by jorgedms
Old Nov 11, 2012, 11:42 AM
United States, IL, Washington
Joined Nov 2008
1,920 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgedms View Post
hi Christophe, I have been trying to fix a Gallop Micro rc car but I have no idea on where i have to solder all the cables, I will be glad if you post some pictures or a diagram of the car. thank you.
Christophe posted that 9yrs ago and he hasn't been back since. Look here under Bitcharger http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84771
TODD
I R Irv is offline Find More Posts by I R Irv
Old Nov 11, 2012, 01:05 PM
Joined Nov 2012
3 Posts
ok, thank you I will search on the link
jorgedms is offline Find More Posts by jorgedms