HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by daign, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 13, 2011, 07:33 PM
My RC builds in my profile.
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Feb 2011
2,571 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
Sold
FS RTR Axial Wraith Custom Bronco Build lots of mods

Up for sale is my Axial Wraith RTR that I have enjoyed thoroughly but is now time to part with. I eventually built a Tamiya Bronco Body for it and as you can see it fits very well. Just needs to be velcro'd to the cage and roof and sides if you like and it won't be going anywhere. Front bumper was removed, cage was not compromised in any way, in fact it was stiffened in the rear. Battery location is in front of the firewall, ESC has been moved to the rear with the BEC, wiring goes to the front driverside firewall for the battery. EC5 connectors, LED system is currently removed but included. The Tamiya Body has its own LED system. Stock receiver still in waterproof box. Also comes with stock wheels and tires. And all spare parts original box, transmitter etc.

For sale $650 I've got over $700 in the rig and it hasn't been driven since upgrading to the bronco and aluminum gear/wheels....

Aftermarket gear:

RC Screwz Stainless Screw set.

Tamiya Bronco Body, Anodized blue with white top. Full Leds at all 4 corners, aftermarket LED driver that can support up to 10 more LEDs if desired.

Castle Creations BEC @ 6v

RC4wd Mayhem Servo Torque 220oz (16kg) .16 sec

Mayhem Monster EX 1" Wheels with wide offsets that can flipped for narrower stance.

Soft Compound R35 Ripsaw Tires with foams.

Vanquish Products Drag Link and Titanium Tie Rod

STRC Aluminum Steering Knuckles and C Hubs

Racers Edge Aluminum Servo Horn

It walks dogs very well. "thumbsup"

Axial Wraith Walking with the Dog (1 min 23 sec)

As it sits now.

From today:

Comes with stock body that is painted Blue:

"thumbsup"

You need your own battery with EC5 connector or swap out the connectors for your own.
daign is offline Find More Posts by daign
Last edited by daign; Nov 15, 2011 at 06:39 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 18, 2011, 04:26 PM
United States, OR, Lebanon
Joined Feb 2008
152 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
Trade ?

RD Gator is offline Find More Posts by RD Gator
Last edited by RD Gator; Nov 19, 2011 at 01:48 PM.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 08:55 PM
My RC builds in my profile.
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Feb 2011
2,571 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD Gator View Post
would prefer cash? whatcha got?
daign is offline Find More Posts by daign
Old Apr 07, 2012, 07:56 PM
Joined Jun 2008