SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Lberry.88, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 12, 2011, 12:09 PM
If in doubt, add accelerant
United Kingdom, England, Stansted Mountfitchet
Joined May 2007
1,825 Posts
Discussion
Busy few months...

I have had a pretty busy few months out side of the hobby and have only recently eased myself back in to the hobby with RCG Now I know that 3 months out of the hobby is nothing compared to what some people manage, but now I am back flying and building it seems like a loooong time!
I started my teaching job in September and I love it I get a similar buzz flying as I do standing infront of a class so I feel very lucky indeed.

Anyway, this was all very exciting and did a lot to distract me from flying!

My nan sadly passed away a few months ago too but she was kind enough to leave some money to me of which some went on a few new toys

First thing was the new PZ Spitfire Mk IX with the E-flite retracts, the plane flies wonderfully and the retracts work perfectly! Happy with my new purchase I meandered over to HobbyKing (always a good move). So winding it's way to me I have:
50mm F35 which will house the electronics from a slightly dented A-4 (dented after I failed to do a proper range check - had I done that I would have spotted that the RXs aerial was detached)
I also took a punt on this micro spitfire which looks pretty poor but I found it in the Sale/Liquidation bin and for $15 I thought it was worth a punt - If anyone has any knowledge of what this plane is I'll gratefully receive it.
To make up the extra shipping I grabbed a prop balancer - I have never owned one but always felt I should, now I do! Threw in a couple more batteries, and some more HXT900s, a few more Orange RXs - can't have too many of those!

I assume I am not alone in this Hobby King problem?!
Lberry.88 is offline Find More Posts by Lberry.88
to remove ads between posts