|Nov 12, 2011, 10:04 AM|
DiaLFonZo-Copter - Flight controller shield
Now Availible at WWW.MyRcBuild.COM
Here is our new flight controller shield.
This is the first batch and still need to fly and test it.
I have assembled one this morning.
Here is the feature:
- MultiWii shield
- Arduino Pro Mini 5v 16mhz
- ITG-3200 direct fit (Sparkfun)
- BMA180 direct fit (Sparkfun)
- HMC5843 direct fit (Sparkfun)
- SEN-10530 direct fit (Sparkfun)
- BMP085 direct fit (Sparkfun)
- Logic Level Converter direct fit
- Wii Motion Plus port
- Hole to pass Nunshuck, or others, wire from top to bottom.
- 2 LED per side (Drive by the BEC 5v and have each it's own resistor pad)
- Back LED are connected to Pin13 which blink while calibrating etc..
- Low voltage Port for IMU accessible.
- BlueSkyRc bluetooth dongle port with right pinout. (If you solder the pins that go from Arduino to PCB)
- All Breakout board can be mounted on top or bottom. The Baro can be mounted vertical also.
- 45mm standard mounting holes
Here is a "Render" of the board:
Front & Back:
Some components lay down on table before assembling:
Board mounted to my G10Quad and powered:
Complete Quad (The board is on top but will be inside for flight)
Forgot to put some links
|Nov 12, 2011, 12:25 PM|
Ooops, Sorry...did not see the SEN-10530
Very nice board. I have asked Quinton (Multiwii Copter) and Luis (MyRCBuild) in the past to make a modular board like this. I also like what you have done with the LED's. Will you be including the LM117 and LED's?
|Nov 12, 2011, 01:13 PM|
Still need to know what people want and also want to pay.. LOL
I can make package all assembled... so yes..
The LM117 3.3v is always included.
|Nov 12, 2011, 02:49 PM|
i do like the look of it eric, how easy is it for a multiwii noob like myself to assemble? would love to test it for you
|Nov 12, 2011, 02:57 PM|
Can you solder Pins ?
If "Yes" then you can probably assemble one.
And you can put the sensors you want.
Which sensors are you interested in ?
|Nov 12, 2011, 03:10 PM|
Joined Mar 2009
Let me know what the price will be for an assembled one. or one as a kit with all parts So that I can assemble it. they look really nice. need a project to work on.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Build Log||Building a palm size quad-copter & Introducing a new simple flight controller||thanhTran||Mini Multirotors||1393||Sep 16, 2014 03:40 PM|
|Build Log||mini Y6 copter 220mm diameter KK controller||(cn)senfang||Multirotor Talk||3||Sep 17, 2011 07:34 AM|
|Sold||Assembled MultiWiiCopter Controller w/shield||BloomingtonFPV||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||2||Feb 27, 2011 09:20 AM|
|Alert||SHUTTLE COPTER, old free flight gyro copter, boomerang||flyingwing12||Auto Gyros||5||Jan 01, 2011 08:22 PM|