HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 11, 2011, 03:18 PM
wac
Joined Jun 2005
1,409 Posts
Yippee!
FPV Aerial Dive Bomb & Chase Dogfight " Tag You're It"

Hello All,
I went out the other day and had some fun chasing my friend Dave around, hope you enjoy.

FPV Aerial Dive Bomb & Chase Dogfight - by. Got Aerial llc - Connected by Dragonlink (4 min 18 sec)

Thank you
wac
wac is offline Find More Posts by wac
Last edited by wac; Nov 11, 2011 at 03:52 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 11, 2011, 04:04 PM
Lakewood, Colorado
Joined Aug 2002
28,471 Posts
Looks like a potentially very expensive game to play. And a fascinating place to
put a model R/C field. Is it a club field, or open to anyone?

ian
Daemon is online now Find More Posts by Daemon
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 11, 2011, 04:56 PM
FPV Browncoat
United States, CO, Parker
Joined Mar 2011
1,500 Posts
Ohh, I check out your channel and saw the 9 News report on your video earlier this fall. Sweet! When I was back in Denver for fall break a man at my church mentioned seeing that.
prelator is offline Find More Posts by prelator
Old Nov 11, 2011, 04:57 PM
I do all my own crashes
United States, NH, Rochester
Joined Jan 2011
243 Posts
Looks like fun but I've got too much money in my skywalker for that.... I do have a video pod I can stick on other planes though. I guess I'd still be pretty ticked if I got shot down. Oh well, have fun!
Wingnut13 is offline Find More Posts by Wingnut13
Old Nov 11, 2011, 06:48 PM
Birmingham, Alabama
Joined Jun 2002
2,969 Posts
thats pretty cool but you need to do it right & channel your inner combat ruthlessness with CF leading edges lol

jk
Toysrme is offline Find More Posts by Toysrme
Old Nov 12, 2011, 07:52 AM
wac
Joined Jun 2005
1,409 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
Looks like a potentially very expensive game to play. And a fascinating place to
put a model R/C field. Is it a club field, or open to anyone?

ian
Hi Ian,
It's no fun when you don't push things. I was actually inspired by a guy a meet at the CO fpv meet, flying in between cars . The field is a local one on the east side of Denver

Thank you
Wac
Old Nov 12, 2011, 08:18 AM
Near Austin
Joined Dec 2001
5,388 Posts
That was cool! I say get a pair of flying wings and go for the contact tag! We're you using a fixed camera or did either have a head tracker?

I agree.... push the envelope!

Gene
CenTexFlyer is offline Find More Posts by CenTexFlyer
Old Nov 12, 2011, 07:35 PM
Lakewood, Colorado
Joined Aug 2002
28,471 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wac View Post
Hi Ian,
It's no fun when you don't push things. I was actually inspired by a guy a meet at the CO fpv meet, flying in between cars . The field is a local one on the east side of Denver

Thank you
Wac
Can't imagine who you're talking about.
I know exactly where the field is. I'm just curious if it's a club field, or open or "outlaw"?

ian
Daemon is online now Find More Posts by Daemon
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 12, 2011, 09:23 PM
United States, CO, Boulder
Joined Sep 2008
7,433 Posts
Where are the powerlines?

Looks like fun! I need to get my 900mhz EPP FPV flying so we can battle it out.
-Kevin
Kmart is offline Find More Posts by Kmart
Old Nov 13, 2011, 12:50 PM
wac
Joined Jun 2005
1,409 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
Can't imagine who you're talking about.
I know exactly where the field is. I'm just curious if it's a club field, or open or "outlaw"?

ian
Hi Ian, the field is a public one but not great sence it's so close to the highway ands other air traffic. I normally go Out there to train the Cdot guy on fpv. Did you want to fly out there some time?

WAC
Old Nov 14, 2011, 12:59 PM
wac
Joined Jun 2005
1,409 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTexFlyer View Post
That was cool! I say get a pair of flying wings and go for the contact tag! We're you using a fixed camera or did either have a head tracker?

I agree.... push the envelope!

Gene
Hi Gene,

Nope none of us were wearing a head tracker but I think im going to need one since i would like to try "an inverted 4g negative pushover dive with a mig" lol.. I have to say its fun trying to recreate dogfight scenes from my favorite movies.
Old Nov 14, 2011, 05:55 PM
United States, CO, Boulder
Joined Sep 2008
7,433 Posts
^

I've got one of the AIO ones I was experimenting with. De-cased, and put it inside my goggles for a while. Pretty neat. I'll throw it in the car the next time I see you (hopefully soon? Want to get those things from you) and you can go at it.

-Kevin
Kmart is offline Find More Posts by Kmart