HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 11, 2011, 02:14 PM
Joined Dec 2009
128 Posts
Suggestion
Flyinjrc74 repeatedly abusing the feedback system.

I started this thread in here, in the complaints section, after flyinjrc74 used the feedback to personally attack me and used the feedback system again, in an act of vengence, to change a previous positive into a negative after moderators removed the personal attack.

This individual is at it again. He left me neutral feedback today after his previous feedback was removed because it was determined that he was abusing the system. Please rectify this repeated abuse of one of this site's critical functions.

I have stated my position in the following two posts:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...53&postcount=1

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...98&postcount=5

Also, simply put, this individual is not being truthful to the moderator(s). In the notes he has left for the moderator(s), he acts as if he has no idea what was going on, while the the PM he exchanged with me tells in different story.
flyer368 is offline Find More Posts by flyer368
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 11, 2011, 02:22 PM
Joined Dec 2009
128 Posts
I also urge you to pay attention to the following blurb in the notes he left for the moderator(s):

"This feedback was put into place to hurt my rep. I doubt the fact that I refunded his money will ever hurt my rep. I am confident in my character, maybe he can improve his by acting more like an adult."
flyer368 is offline Find More Posts by flyer368