HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by nasgul, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 11, 2011, 09:15 AM
United Kingdom, Wales, Gwaun-Cae-Gurwen
Joined Mar 2011
535 Posts
Discussion
kk to multiwii

Here's the plan......
wraith is currently using kk board, y4/6 is on hold, and i'm having ideas. Noticed there is a significant amount of threads with people needing help with kk/hk boards, and few (but VERY informative) multiwii threads!
I'm drawing to the conclusion that while kk is good to begin with, like anything, it has limits. The same i guess can be said about multiwii, however, multiwii is FAR more adjustable, and with added bonus of upgradeable (ie; baro, mag, auto-level) features!

While minsoo's flycam and gps boards look great, my limit is . Far too expensive for a cleaner on a basic wage.
Kk board is good, but limited in features.

And then we get to multiwii......

paris boards, warthox boards, bluesky boards, miniwii boards, dialfonzo boards, to name but a few, the choice is vast! also the prices are favourable, and you can upgrade as you go along.
Adjustability is also very good, gui looks reasonably simple to use!
size, depending on board, varies, but that's simple enough, choose the right one for your own needs.

So, miniwii and dialfonzo boards for me, wait for availability, buy, then rewire my brain
nasgul is offline Find More Posts by nasgul
Last edited by nasgul; Nov 14, 2011 at 10:48 AM.
to remove ads between posts