HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 09, 2011, 06:53 PM
It's Just Foam!!!
Canton,Ga
Joined Apr 2010
948 Posts
Discussion
First Order

I already emailed Kevin at RCPB, but wanted to post it here,too. Placed my first order with them on Saturday. Order arrived today (Wednesday)! That's to Georgia for $2.00 shipping. Like I told Kevin, after getting used to HK shipping waits, this is like going down the street to my LHS.He is knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with, as well. Not a bad pilot either (Check out his vids!)Definitely not my last order.
EZglider is offline Find More Posts by EZglider
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 10, 2011, 06:23 PM
United States, FL, Seffner
Joined Oct 2011
1 Posts
These guys are great. I ordered a few parts including some carbon fiber tubes. The postal service managed to break the tubes and they shipped me out thetubesagain the next day or free. No questions asked... Great service!!!
Metalifann is offline Find More Posts by Metalifann
Old Nov 11, 2011, 04:25 AM
It's Just Foam!!!
Canton,Ga
Joined Apr 2010
948 Posts
Yeah, I'm not surprised that Kevin took good care of you. That's how he does business. Hopefully we can get enough people buying from him to put the big guys out of business! (That might be more than he bargained for.LOL)
EZglider is offline Find More Posts by EZglider
Old Nov 17, 2011, 10:45 PM
Utah USA
Joined Jun 2002
2,236 Posts
Thanks for the great feedback and business guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZglider View Post
Yeah, I'm not surprised that Kevin took good care of you. That's how he does business. Hopefully we can get enough people buying from him to put the big guys out of business! (That might be more than he bargained for.LOL)
WickedFunRC is offline Find More Posts by WickedFunRC
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Latest Video's
Old Jul 14, 2012, 09:34 AM
Joined Jul 2012
1 Posts
These guys are awesome! I dealt with both Kevin and his wife Andria and they did everything possible to make my first time experience with them a pleasant one! They just made a repeat customer!!!!
David Savary is offline Find More Posts by David Savary