HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Graham 65, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 09, 2011, 04:50 PM
Chipping Norton, UK
Joined Jul 2006
393 Posts
Build Log
Bubble Dancer Electric

Working on mid sections. The first one is pictured below with progress so far. Have realised that I used 3/32 sheeting on the tip panels which should have been 1/16 so have some careful sanding to correct the issue.
Graham 65 is offline Find More Posts by Graham 65
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 10, 2011, 03:27 AM
Joined May 2009
31 Posts
Do you still have a day job. I can't believe how fast this is progressing!

Maybe the additional thickness on the tips will allow you to balance the wing by removing weight, rather than adding it.
chippypilot is offline Find More Posts by chippypilot
Old Nov 10, 2011, 04:54 PM
Chipping Norton, UK
Joined Jul 2006
393 Posts
Trying to keep the momentum up, started in early Oct once I had insulated the garage, thinking that it would be finished by Christmas, not so sure now!

The fuselage still needs to be sorted, Hyperflight have run out of booms, which would have been handy to have before making the pod. I have not decided if I should make a mould for the pod or do a one off lost foam job.

Just trying to get something done every day and keep ahead with ordering bits, but not worrying about the motor, servos etc. Time for that later.
Graham 65 is offline Find More Posts by Graham 65