HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by flyinjrc74, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 08, 2011, 09:40 PM
Fabrication Extraordinaire!
United States, MI, Niles
Joined Mar 2008
1,022 Posts
Trader Rating: 398
Wanted
Old Timer ARC or ARF airplanes.

I am looking for a couple Lanzo Bomber or older free-flight airplanes preferably covered> I am not looking for kits because I do not have time to build due to job traveling requirements.

If you have anything like the plane I currently own and fly below I would appreciate a pm or post.

Local to SW Lower MI where I reside or I can pick it up in Ft Wayne/Dayton/Columbus or Cincinnati OH.

***ANYONE HAVE A HUGE SCRATCH BUILT ONE?
flyinjrc74 is offline Find More Posts by flyinjrc74
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 09, 2011, 10:19 AM
United States, WA, Puyallup
Joined Aug 2006
2,214 Posts
Trader Rating: 89
too bad you werent closer to the seattle area, I have a new never flown "PLAYBOY......its the big version.I also have some oldtime FF plans if ya like to build
lectroglide is online now Find More Posts by lectroglide
Old Nov 09, 2011, 10:22 AM
United States, MI, Niles
Joined Mar 2008
1,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lectroglide View Post
too bad you werent closer to the seattle area, I have a new never flown "PLAYBOY......its the big version.I also have some oldtime FF plans if ya like to build
If you were closer I would snap that up from you. Nice colors, I really like that! That is the type of bird I am looking for!
Old Nov 09, 2011, 09:16 PM
USA, IN, Fort Wayne
Joined Jan 2006
3 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Old timer aircraft

I have a 70" Buzzard Bombshell(I think). I got this aircraft in a trade recently and don't know much about it. It is supposed to fly on a .35 engine if you are flying it in compitition.( i'm told) Airframe only. I would class this as fair condition. The aircraft looks solid, but covering is a little rough in spots.
I would like to get $65.00 picked up in Fort Wayne or could meet part way for a few dollors. I will try to attach pics.
John a. Pearce
260 4136474
jplaneman is offline Find More Posts by jplaneman
Old Nov 09, 2011, 10:21 PM
United States, MI, Niles
Joined Mar 2008
1,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jplaneman View Post
I have a 70" Buzzard Bombshell(I think). I got this aircraft in a trade recently and don't know much about it. It is supposed to fly on a .35 engine if you are flying it in compitition.( i'm told) Airframe only. I would class this as fair condition. The aircraft looks solid, but covering is a little rough in spots.
I would like to get $65.00 picked up in Fort Wayne or could meet part way for a few dollors. I will try to attach pics.
John a. Pearce
260 4136474
Interested, are you going to the Pot O Gold show this Saturday in Mishawaka by chance? Regardless I go thorough FW four times a week and will contact you by phone tomorrow at a decent time. Thanks for the reply!
Old Nov 10, 2011, 07:20 AM
USA, IN, Fort Wayne
Joined Jan 2006
3 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Buzzard bombshell

I won't be at Pot of Gold this year, I sold most of my stuff at the local swap meets. I'll wait to hear from you.
John 260 4136474
jplaneman is offline Find More Posts by jplaneman
Old Feb 11, 2012, 02:54 AM
United States, IL, Naperville
Joined Aug 2005
53 Posts
Trader Rating: 24
Gordy:

I just bought a bunch of oldtimers and some other airplanes from a guy who got out of the hobby at age 85. I don't even know what all of the airplanes are right now, and I won't have a chance to sort them out right away. There are kits, some of which are sold, and build up airplanes that are not sold. I'm in the western suburbs of Chicago. If you are interested, please email and let's see if we can get something started.

Harlan
Harlan is offline Find More Posts by Harlan