HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 14, 2012, 02:07 AM
USA, CA, Thousand Oaks
Joined Feb 2010
1,796 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by askman View Post
all the pulleys and belt are available from sdp-si
Thanks for your help. In case I didn't mention it, I'm really interested in learning more about your NEX Gimbal.
Av8Chuck is offline Find More Posts by Av8Chuck
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 14, 2012, 02:09 AM
Joined Jan 2012
31 Posts
How is the best set-up autopilot ffor the beginer, advanced, fpv, sport? i have everything on 100% and INH
somro is offline Find More Posts by somro
Old Jan 14, 2012, 02:13 AM
sydney, downunder
Joined Jan 2011
1,663 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quad_Addict View Post
or just weight issue assuming wkm heavier etc. i do notice my height hold varies on heavier versus lighter setups with my MK.
Yeah could be the weight and a number of other factors, too. I thought I've read somewhere that the baro sensor in Naza is diff from wkm?
fajar is offline Find More Posts by fajar
Old Jan 14, 2012, 02:14 AM
Suspended Account
United States, IL, Chicago
Joined Dec 2006
8,649 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fajar View Post
Yeah could be the weight and a number of other factors, too. I thought I've read somewhere that the baro sensor in Naza is diff from wkm?
your right i think i saw that somewhere as well. searching for that hmm
Quad_Addict is offline Find More Posts by Quad_Addict
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jan 14, 2012, 02:32 AM
sydney, downunder
Joined Jan 2011
1,663 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by somro View Post
How is the best set-up autopilot ffor the beginer, advanced, fpv, sport? i have everything on 100% and INH
That depends on your setup: motors, props, frame, AUW etc. For comparison, have a look at the google spreadsheet. Just search for it a few pages back from here.
fajar is offline Find More Posts by fajar
Old Jan 14, 2012, 02:40 AM
USA, CA, Thousand Oaks
Joined Feb 2010
1,796 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by somro View Post
There is no best setup, there are too many variables. There's a Spreadsheet here: https://accounts.google.com/ServiceL...xZ3c%26pli%3D1

That's a good place to start. I don't know what the password is, it didn't used to have one? See if there are multirotors that are similar in weight, motors, ESC's, props, etc and look to see what their setting are.

The INH refers to the drop down selection so you can set a knob on your Tx to use X1 or X2 to adjust gains from your Tx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fajar View Post
You can use the same multirotor on two different days and have different flight characteristics. Rotor craft are very susceptible to changes in density altitude (DA). DA is affected by barometric pressure, temperature and dew point.

You can fly one day and have no vibrations, altitude hold is spot on and it is solid as a rock, the next day its warmer, higher dew point [humidity], higher DA so it takes more power [RPM] to maintain exactly the same weight at a hover.

Because of this the altitude hold might not be as good and you might even start to experience vibrations that weren't present the day before.

You can certainly notice the difference but its really difficult to narrow the cause of it to a single component.
Av8Chuck is offline Find More Posts by Av8Chuck
Old Jan 14, 2012, 08:10 AM
Joined Jan 2006
292 Posts
sorry double post
mandis is offline Find More Posts by mandis
Last edited by mandis; Jan 14, 2012 at 08:11 AM. Reason: double post
Old Jan 14, 2012, 08:10 AM
Joined Jan 2006
292 Posts
test flight of dji naza.
now i'm excited to get my x468 landing gear with gimbals.
dji naza 450 (1 min 29 sec)
mandis is offline Find More Posts by mandis
Old Jan 14, 2012, 08:39 AM
Waiting for my Medication
USA, MA, West Springfield
Joined Nov 2010
1,163 Posts
Google Naza Configuration Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mail.com#gid=0
Just want to let you guys know I've caught up on the requests for access to the spreadsheet. Sorry if theirs a wait at times but between different time zones and the fact I can't be on the pc 24-7 there might be a delay in adding your name. I wish we could leave it open like in the beginning but since someone deleted another persons info I need a way to track this stuff. Also the DJI developers are following the Spreadsheet so they can see what needs improvements or if there are other issues. I wouldn't expect miracles since there's so much that affects the performance of our machines. I also think all this infighting on the thread does not reflect good on us and would be detrimental in them taking us serious and addressing our concerns. Would you listen to children?? So keep it Naza related, keep the fighting to yourselves, share your experiences with the Naza and try to enjoy. Life is too short.
seadog1967 is offline Find More Posts by seadog1967
Old Jan 14, 2012, 08:41 AM
Denmark, Region Zealand, Jyderup
Joined Jun 2010
395 Posts
just got my naza flying, and no problems took about 10min to sort it all and ohh my god it flyes well

best fc ever
Spyde is offline Find More Posts by Spyde
Old Jan 14, 2012, 08:43 AM
TECH for XaircraftAmerica!
South Carolina
Joined Mar 2009
5,251 Posts
Very well said Seadog.
tc3wins is offline Find More Posts by tc3wins
Old Jan 14, 2012, 09:00 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2006
8,649 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seadog1967 View Post
Google Naza Configuration Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mail.com#gid=0
Just want to let you guys know I've caught up on the requests for access to the spreadsheet. Sorry if theirs a wait at times but between different time zones and the fact I can't be on the pc 24-7 there might be a delay in adding your name. I wish we could leave it open like in the beginning but since someone deleted another persons info I need a way to track this stuff. Also the DJI developers are following the Spreadsheet so they can see what needs improvements or if there are other issues. I wouldn't expect miracles since there's so much that affects the performance of our machines. I also think all this infighting on the thread does not reflect good on us and would be detrimental in them taking us serious and addressing our concerns. Would you listen to children?? So keep it Naza related, keep the fighting to yourselves, share your experiences with the Naza and try to enjoy. Life is too short.
agree, sorry warren
Old Jan 14, 2012, 09:01 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2006
8,649 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyde View Post
just got my naza flying, and no problems took about 10min to sort it all and ohh my god it flyes well

best fc ever
well best height hold, not the best controller. but def good for the price that is for sure.
Old Jan 14, 2012, 09:24 AM
Denmark, Region Zealand, Jyderup
Joined Jun 2010
395 Posts
true but the best i ever had then
Spyde is offline Find More Posts by Spyde
Old Jan 14, 2012, 09:25 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2006