HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 14, 2012, 12:15 AM
Just a yard bird
United States, TN, Springfield
Joined Mar 2007
1,857 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quad_Addict View Post
see where this goes, other people bring stuff up but instead of sitting back like most other people do i voice my opinion then the haters come out and attack me and the thread goes way out of line. lol

can we please just keep it on topic.

the new people always seem to get things worked up.

haven't been around long enough or done enough history checking to voice valid opinions.

lets stay on topic please or ill be blamed for starting this when i never did lol cycle of life for me
Its just really hard to standby and see such. Guess I need to find me a duck and do as a duck let it run off my feathers like rain in the cold winter. And they don't even know that we have bumped heads through the years. Its cool gotta hit the road in 7 hours for another 10 or 12 hour day. Guess I better step down and crawl my old ugly lossing butt to the rack.
Peace
Freddie G
kd4wen is offline Find More Posts by kd4wen
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 14, 2012, 12:15 AM
New Jersey
Joined Sep 2009
1,638 Posts
Quote:
i(...) but i found your post to be very negative and a personal attack against me(...)
I have nothing against you. I actually stated I agree w/ you on the rc sponsorship issue. As a matter of fact before I discovered this thread, I saw your unboxing video on the Naza kit, and I found it interesting, thanks for doing it. I am not generalizing. However I have replied to repeated requests that you made that others do not post their experience with a dealer. There is a huge difference between dealers openly or undercover using threads for marketing purposes, and single individuals with no financial ties who share with others their own factual experience. I do not find it appropriate to label such posts as "a dealer fan thread". This opinion I have on one specific issue by the way should not justify a statement such as "i think you just might be bitter about something else" , how can you throw such general judgement?
DMala is offline Find More Posts by DMala
Old Jan 14, 2012, 12:22 AM
Just a yard bird
Joined Mar 2007
1,857 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMala View Post
I have nothing against you. I actually stated I agree w/ you on the rc sponsorship issue. As a matter of fact before I discovered this thread, I saw your unboxing video on the Naza kit, and I found it interesting, thanks for doing it. I am not generalizing. However I have replied to repeated requests that you made that others do not post their experience with a dealer. There is a huge difference between dealers openly or undercover using threads for marketing purposes, and single individuals with no financial ties who share with others their own factual experience. I do not find it appropriate to label such posts as "a dealer fan thread". This opinion I have on one specific issue by the way should not justify a statement such as "i think you just might be bitter about something else" , how can you throw such general judgement?
Thats cool man love the insight. Besides RC do you have a couch for someone to lay on in a back room so I can lay on it and really talk about my life problems. If so what would it run me and hour. Because there are plenty telling me I need to do so.And no joke it really seems you have been educated well in maybe that feild.
Old Jan 14, 2012, 12:23 AM
New Jersey
Joined Sep 2009
1,638 Posts
Quote:
(...) then the haters come out and attack me (...) a
Here you go insulting those who do not agree with you, on one specific issue by the way! Not that I care, but it seems that at times you do not even notice what you post.
Old Jan 14, 2012, 12:24 AM
Suspended Account
United States, IL, Chicago
Joined Dec 2006
8,649 Posts
didnt want to derail it anymore the thread so removed...
Quad_Addict is offline Find More Posts by Quad_Addict
Last edited by Quad_Addict; Jan 14, 2012 at 12:46 AM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jan 14, 2012, 12:25 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2006
8,649 Posts
i wish i can fly in my sleep!
Last edited by Quad_Addict; Jan 14, 2012 at 12:46 AM.
Old Jan 14, 2012, 12:29 AM
New Jersey
Joined Sep 2009
1,638 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kd4wen View Post
Thats cool man love the insight. Besides RC do you have a couch for someone to lay on in a back room so I can lay on it and really talk about my life problems. If so what would it run me and hour. Because there are plenty telling me I need to do so(...)
Nahhh, go fly by those nice waterfalls, it works better than couches in the back room....
Old Jan 14, 2012, 12:30 AM
sydney, downunder
Joined Jan 2011
1,663 Posts
Okay, back to the naza discussion again. My naza quad has really solid altitude hold but somehow I think my WKM's alt hold performs slightly better.

What do you guys think?
fajar is offline Find More Posts by fajar
Old Jan 14, 2012, 12:31 AM
Just a yard bird
Joined Mar 2007
1,857 Posts
Quote:
post fixed.... however you said this MY "negative feedback" there is only one naza dealer inwhich is not a site sponsor..... so he gets singled out... as far as limiting to naza discussion, i am only responding to these people as they come up im not comming out of nowhere with my opinions. but having multiple posts sometimes almost a whole page clutter things up, we want the topic to stay on track but iw ill not sit back and let people derail the thread with a subject i take to heart. i voice my opinion, others dont in fair of getting ridiculed. sorry?
On topic
I was hoping my Naza was going to help in keeping me off strangers sofas telling them everything that is screwed up in my life. LOL But the more I hang with Naza the closer I get to a leather lazyboy in the morning and a padded room for break.And then some basket weaving before lunch. lol
Old Jan 14, 2012, 12:31 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2006
8,649 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fajar View Post
Okay, back to the naza discussion again. My naza quad has really solid altitude hold but somehow I think my WKM's alt hold performs slightly better.

What do you guys think?
both quads? same motors and esc's?
Old Jan 14, 2012, 12:32 AM
New Jersey
Joined Sep 2009
1,638 Posts
Quote:
(...) it would be less cluttered if you use the multiple quote function btw. it helps lessen the clutter.. then i dont have to respond to so many posts seperatly...
OK, that's a practical recommendation, you are right.
Old Jan 14, 2012, 12:35 AM
sydney, downunder
Joined Jan 2011
1,663 Posts
Quote:
both quads? same motors and esc's?
Same motors, escs, and props on the same frame. Cant really notice the difference, it's just a slight difference. Perhaps its the weather factor.
fajar is offline Find More Posts by fajar
Old Jan 14, 2012, 12:46 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2006
8,649 Posts
Quote:
Same motors, escs, and props on the same frame. Cant really notice the difference, it's just a slight difference. Perhaps its the weather factor.
or just weight issue assuming wkm heavier etc. i do notice my height hold varies on heavier versus lighter setups with my MK.
Old Jan 14, 2012, 12:49 AM
Just a yard bird
Joined Mar 2007
1,857 Posts
Quote:
First off there is no way they are the same weight.WKM is weighing more due to hardware hey do I have to explain. Check out the added hardware for the WKM. And I found out something along time ago. The heavier the more stable. Itís just nature if it weighs more nature has to push more to push it around. But for every gain there is a loss. The heavier they are the more power it takes to move it around. Itís the laws of nature that maybe why no one has come up with perpetual motion
Old Jan 14, 2012, 02:26 AM
United Kingdom, Weaverham
Joined Feb 2010
194 Posts
I have used 40a uk plush on a naza and only 3 motors will work at once, I have swapped esc round tried different tx,rx combo switched the esc to different ports on the naza and have come to the conclusion that these esc will not work on naza. I have a wookong and works fine . Does anyone know if these esc have an issue or what's the best esc to use
wiggysk10 is offline Find More Posts by wiggysk10