HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by erichardson, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 08, 2011, 06:03 PM
United States, AR, Maumelle
Joined Dec 2005
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
Sold
Traxxas Slash 2.4Ghz RTR $150 Free Shipping

Traxxas Slash TRA5803 Chad Hord Edition excellent condition.
Includes everything except wall charger but I am including a extra battery and two charge leads. Will be shipped for free in the original box to CONUS only. Daughter only ran truck 4 times before she lost interest. My loss your gain. Paypal only!! PM me for where to send PayPal funds. Thanks!!
erichardson is offline Find More Posts by erichardson
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 10, 2011, 10:01 AM
United States, OR, Medford
Joined Sep 2011
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
traxxas

I would like to be first in line, how old is it?
air ninja is online now Find More Posts by air ninja
Old Nov 10, 2011, 12:08 PM
Flying Full Size & Fun Size :)
United States, CA, Calabasas
Joined Apr 2010
2,012 Posts
Trader Rating: 652
Paypal sent.
Thanks Earl,
Josh
jgalexander is offline Find More Posts by jgalexander
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 10, 2011, 12:49 PM
Joined Sep 2011
1 Posts
Hey thought I was first in line?
Old Nov 10, 2011, 01:20 PM
Joined Apr 2010
2,012 Posts
Sorry Ninja. So ya know, what we see on here isn't a record of all the communication that's going on. I emailed (Private Messaged) the seller last night, and he responded this morning.
Just as an FYI, being first doesn't guarantee anything on RCG. Some folks refuse to buy/sell high cost items with new members (0 trader rating), so that could knock you out of the running. Also, if you want to buy something, the only real way to guarantee it is to pay for it. That often means telling the seller "I'll take it" (either via the thread or PM), getting the payment info, and submitting payment or making payment arrangements...but not always. Some folks get frustrated by all the varied informal codes of conduct on here (see thread linked below) - in my opinion, it's best to just roll with whatever happens. Good deals come and go - there will be another one tomorrow, next week, or next month.
Best,
Josh

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1522727
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by jgalexander; Nov 10, 2011 at 01:35 PM. Reason: clarity
Old Nov 10, 2011, 01:51 PM
Joined Sep 2011
1 Posts
Ya wish he would of changed the status to sold, I did purchase a dx-8 on here about two months ago for $250 so I thought I was doing the right thing, one purchase at a time I guess.
Old Nov 10, 2011, 01:57 PM
United States, CA, Redding
Joined Jul 2004
83 Posts
Trader Rating: 57
air ninja,

Some people forget to leave feed back. Make sure you ask your buyer or seller to leave you honest feed back.
Opus44 is offline Find More Posts by Opus44
Old Nov 10, 2011, 02:36 PM
Joined Apr 2010
2,012 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by air ninja View Post
Ya wish he would of changed the status to sold, I did purchase a dx-8 on here about two months ago for $250 so I thought I was doing the right thing, one purchase at a time I guess.
I'm sure he will eventually. Not everyone has access to this site 24/7. Some folks (who aren't as addicted as me ) only check their ads in the AM or at night, etc. BTW, sweet deal on that Dx-8. Looks nice...
RCG Plus Member
Closed Thread