HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by RCPC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 07, 2011, 06:07 PM
Throw it like you hate it
United States, CA, Castro Valley
Joined Apr 2007
3,085 Posts
Trader Rating: 140
Sold
NAN Tracer F3B/F3F plane

This plane was professionally built by Dave Hauch the summer of 2010. It is great shape and flies great! I have a Radical so I dont need this plane anymore. The plane comes with a ballast tube installed in the fuse (custom) and you can add more to the wings. I only have slugs for the tube in the fuse though.

The plane has a 2s A123 2500mAh pack with ATX 761 on both vtails and flaps and JR DS378 on ailerons. Its a clean build. Does not include rx.

The plane is in great condition. The only flaws are some paint scratches and a chipped wiper in a small area next to the flap horn. These are all merely cosmetic. I think the wiper chip happened during the build because the skin is undamaged in that area. This is a great plane for windy TD flying or for the slope. I really enjoyed it, but its time to let it go. I am asking $1000 LPU in the LA area. If you have questions, send me a PM or post here.
Thanks
Paul
RCPC is offline Find More Posts by RCPC
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 07, 2011, 09:50 PM
Posse Member
Joined Jun 2009
778 Posts
Trader Rating: 28
Pm sent
Eddie.C is offline Find More Posts by Eddie.C