HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by foufly, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 07, 2011, 01:52 AM
Joined May 2010
297 Posts
Cool
latest original wing

With thanks to Braque.
It flies a dream, glides and turns immaculately in thermals, with low,fast sweeps and simple acrobatics.
foufly is offline Find More Posts by foufly
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 07, 2011, 02:28 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Nov 2008
14,157 Posts
Very interesting model here; I was wondering if you have plans or if you might be able to direct me to where I can find more information on this unique airplane.
bsbauman is offline Find More Posts by bsbauman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My New Workshop
Old Nov 08, 2011, 10:30 AM
Joined May 2010
297 Posts
It is my own design , and I am really lazy about making plans. I will put up more photos . it is very easy - flat bottomed section 3mm depron with foam or balsa ribs 5cm apart ,3mm depron top ; A bit of sanding and covered with tissue paper,glued down with water-based varnish.
I make most of my planes like this - look on my blog , there may be pictures of the construction technique.
foufly is offline Find More Posts by foufly