HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Nov 04, 2011, 02:39 PM View Post
Tarro
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Widespread). Show it to me anyway.
Old Nov 04, 2011, 03:04 PM
Near Austin
Joined Dec 2001
5,399 Posts
I don't think I would call it "getting a laugh". Kind of seems in poor taste to me, but that's just my opinion.
CenTexFlyer is offline Find More Posts by CenTexFlyer
Old Nov 04, 2011, 03:15 PM
Suspended Account
Long Island, New York
Joined Jun 2008
6,428 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTexFlyer View Post
I don't think I would call it "getting a laugh". Kind of seems in poor taste to me, but that's just my opinion.
What seems in poor taste, posting the PM's?
Tarro is offline Find More Posts by Tarro
Old Nov 04, 2011, 03:31 PM
Joined Dec 2009
1,473 Posts
To put the above quoted PM into context:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1533739
~>Miha<~ is offline Find More Posts by ~>Miha<~
Old Nov 04, 2011, 03:39 PM
Suspended Account
Long Island, New York
Joined Jun 2008
6,428 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~>Miha<~ View Post
To put the above quoted PM into context:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1533739
Great idea, thanks.
When you post the pathetic PM's please post the thread that the RCG member is whinning about.
Old Nov 04, 2011, 04:01 PM
It flew...nearly!
Norway
Joined Apr 2006
1,941 Posts
PM means personal message, no? Why not keep it that way? Publishing personal stuff is best left to the professionals...
I would recommend the thread is closed asap as it contributes very little to a forum for folks interested in Aerial Photography.
Matthew
Duck! is offline Find More Posts by Duck!
Old Nov 04, 2011, 04:04 PM
Suspended Account
Long Island, New York
Joined Jun 2008
6,428 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck! View Post
PM means personal message, no? Why not keep it that way? Publishing personal stuff is best left to the professionals...
I would recommend the thread is closed asap as it contributes very little to a forum for folks interested in Aerial Photography.
Matthew
Thank you for the input.
I did not publish any "personal stuff", just a funny rant.
Come on guys no one else has gotten a pathetic rant from another RCG member, I can't believe that.
Old Nov 04, 2011, 04:16 PM
It flew...nearly!
Norway
Joined Apr 2006
1,941 Posts
Maybe they have, but they don't feel comfortable publishing them as they were meant only for the recipient...

Now this is a funny rant in my opinion:
Sean Lock's rant on children (0 min 30 sec)

Matthew
Duck! is offline Find More Posts by Duck!
Old Nov 04, 2011, 04:22 PM
Suspended Account
Long Island, New York
Joined Jun 2008
6,428 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck! View Post
Maybe they have, but they don't feel comfortable publishing them as they were meant only for the recipient...

Now this is a funny rant in my opinion:
http://youtu.be/Du18NxZC9v8
Matthew
Well considering how obnoxious this PM was I would not blame anyone for wanting to keep it private.
Old Nov 04, 2011, 04:48 PM
Rich Hill Missouri 64779
Joined Nov 2003
8,384 Posts
I love RCG's. But I hate to see folks argue about any subject. When they go on and on it really hurts RCG's. There are ways to share opinions without being hateful and without putting some someone elses opinions down. I'd like to tell a little story here to be an example. There was a young lady that went to the doctor. She was all beat up with black eyes and a cut lip. The doctor said, my goodness, what happened to you? She said, My husband came home drunk and beat me up! She ask, is there any thing I can do? The doctor told her that the next time he comes home that way, put some warm tea in your mouth but don't swallow it, just swish it around in your mouth. Two weeks later he saw her on the street and he ask her how they were doing? She told him, our marriage is better than it has ever been, what did the tea do? The doctor told her, "It's amazing what can happen when you keep your mouth closed"! I try this on myself a lot. It works!
quailbird is offline Find More Posts by quailbird
Old Nov 04, 2011, 04:57 PM
UK, Cornwall, Truro
Joined Feb 2009
381 Posts
Quailbird, I'm with you mate

and that is brilliant!
Ricky401 is offline Find More Posts by Ricky401
Old Nov 04, 2011, 04:59 PM
Suspended Account
Long Island, New York
Joined Jun 2008
6,428 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by quailbird View Post
I love RCG's. But I hate to see folks argue about any subject. When they go on and on it really hurts RCG's. There are ways to share opinions without being hateful and without putting some someone elses opinions down. I'd like to tell a little story here to be an example. There was a young lady that went to the doctor. She was all beat up with black eyes and a cut lip. The doctor said, my goodness, what happened to you? She said, My husband came home drunk and beat me up! She ask, is there any thing I can do? The doctor told her that the next time he comes home that way, put some warm tea in your mouth but don't swallow it, just swish it around in your mouth. Two weeks later he saw her on the street and he ask her how they were doing? She told him, our marriage is better than it has ever been, what did the tea do? The doctor told her, "It's amazing what can happen when you keep your mouth closed"! I try this on myself a lot. It works!
OMG, that is a horrible story.
That implys that the young lady deserved to get beat up by her husband because of something she said. Do you tell this story to young couples that seek your advise as a pastor?
That story is creepy.
Old Nov 04, 2011, 05:16 PM
Suspended Account
Long Island, New York
Joined Jun 2008
6,428 Posts
Hey Quailbird, if a young lady you knew, say your sister or someone in your church came too you all beat up from their husband. Would you say that little gem of a story to them?
Old Nov 04, 2011, 05:23 PM
Begin with end in mind...
Eagle Lake, Minnesota
Joined Apr 2003
5,613 Posts

Baby Laughing Hysterically at Ripping Paper (Original) (1 min 44 sec)
power is offline Find More Posts by power
Old Nov 04, 2011, 05:31 PM
Suspended Account
Long Island, New York
Joined Jun 2008
6,428 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by power View Post
Mike only you find that entertaining, but nice try.
Closed Thread