HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
View Poll Results: How much foam do you consume?
1 bundle or less per year 83 33.88%
1-2 bundles per year 98 40.00%
2-6 bundles per year 42 17.14%
1-2 bundles per month 7 2.86%
2-4 bundles per month 4 1.63%
4 or more bundles per month 11 4.49%
Voters: 245. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Thread Tools
Old Dec 10, 2012, 06:14 AM
Flys Like A Brick
Bob_B's Avatar
Washington, MI
Joined Nov 2010
588 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marhar View Post
Trouble with page. Did not work with FireFox, but when I used Internet Explorer no problem. Only the home page would display. Clicking on anything else got no response.

I know that it worked in the past using FireFox, but not with the new changes.
Bob_B is offline Find More Posts by Bob_B
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 10, 2012, 06:25 AM
Build straight - Fly twisty
Whiskers's Avatar
Australia, QLD, Little Mountain
Joined Feb 2010
4,408 Posts
And it works with Chrome too...
Whiskers is online now Find More Posts by Whiskers
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2012, 06:27 AM
UMs & parkflyers... for now.
davidterrell80's Avatar
United States, VA, Herndon
Joined Apr 2012
3,007 Posts
FYI. All pages seem to work when using the Chrome browser.
davidterrell80 is offline Find More Posts by davidterrell80
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Hand toss Avro Vulcan
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2012, 06:40 AM
Flys Like A Brick
Bob_B's Avatar
Washington, MI
Joined Nov 2010
588 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidterrell80 View Post
FYI. All pages seem to work when using the Chrome browser.
OK. I just tried using Chrome, and it did not work. Maybe if I hit the keys with a bigger hammer it might be OK......I hate computers, even though I seem to spend a fair amount of time playing with them.
Bob_B is offline Find More Posts by Bob_B
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2012, 06:49 AM
Flys Like A Brick
Bob_B's Avatar
Washington, MI
Joined Nov 2010
588 Posts
OK Please ignore my last posts. After restarting the computer now everything seem to work just fine....... Did I ever mention that I hate computers?
Bob_B is offline Find More Posts by Bob_B
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2012, 08:26 AM
Slipping the Surly Bonds
dz1sfb's Avatar
Attica, MI
Joined Dec 2006
10,750 Posts
Mike,
The CF page looks great!

Ken
dz1sfb is offline Find More Posts by dz1sfb
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Mini H Quad Project
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2012, 08:53 AM
just Some Useless Geek
Chicagoland
Joined Oct 2008
2,543 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_B View Post
Did I ever mention that I hate computers?
People around me hear this very thing loudly and at regular intervals.

-- Marty, embedded systems (computer-controlled equipment) engineer --
A Useless Geek is offline Find More Posts by A Useless Geek
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2012, 09:50 AM
treefinder
springer's Avatar
SE MI
Joined Oct 2004
9,940 Posts
Bob: sorry for the difficulties, but glad it finally worked! I have a similar problem when setting up the site. My connect speed is only 3g cell speed so sometimes the page doesn't refresh to new but repeats the old cached one. Then I try to correct something that isn't broke with strange results. Darn computers - do what ya tell them, not what ya want them to!

Mike, I'll get weights and add to the descriptions. That's a good idea!
springer is offline Find More Posts by springer
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 10, 2012, 10:34 AM
SARG5
SARG5's Avatar
10 Miles north of Russell, Ks. on US281 hy
Joined Oct 2009
655 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by springer View Post
Bob: sorry for the difficulties, but glad it finally worked! I have a similar problem when setting up the site. My connect speed is only 3g cell speed so sometimes the page doesn't refresh to new but repeats the old cached one. Then I try to correct something that isn't broke with strange results. Darn computers - do what ya tell them, not what ya want them to!

Mike, I'll get weights and add to the descriptions. That's a good idea!
Understand , TRYING TO CORRECT SOMETHING THAT ISN'T BROKE.

Works EV;;;;;LWRUOUA A TJE; TIM ALMEIRUPYU.
You know that
SARG5
SARG5 is offline Find More Posts by SARG5
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2012, 01:43 PM
Registered User
Michael V's Avatar
United States, CA, Torrance
Joined Apr 2012
724 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_B View Post
Trouble with page. Did not work with FireFox, but when I used Internet Explorer no problem. Only the home page would display. Clicking on anything else got no response.

I know that it worked in the past using FireFox, but not with the new changes.
Everything works for me, and I'm using firefox (on a Mac).
Michael V is offline Find More Posts by Michael V
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2012, 03:54 PM
Mark Harrison
USA, CA, Piedmont
Joined Jun 2010
2,269 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Useless Geek View Post
People around me hear this very thing loudly and at regular intervals.

-- Marty, embedded systems (computer-controlled equipment) engineer --
I used to work with some embedded guys. After a very short while I learned why they drank too much, smoked too much, and used so much bad language!
marhar is offline Find More Posts by marhar
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2012, 06:32 PM
Registered User
deleted's Avatar
Central Coast, NSW, Australia
Joined Apr 2007
576 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by springer View Post
Question is, would that be acceptable to you potential customers?
Sounds good - I'm interested although personally I would prefer the wider sheets.
deleted is online now Find More Posts by deleted
Last edited by deleted; Dec 10, 2012 at 06:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2012, 09:52 PM
treefinder
springer's Avatar
SE MI
Joined Oct 2004
9,940 Posts
Hey folks, just updated the website, so if you have "issues" with it, try hitting the refresh button on your browser. It seems to work for me, hopefully for Y'all as well.

Deleted: Thanks for your support! We're going to start with commercially available boxes to see if the market is there for us. If the volume supports a custom box, we could go a bit wider and still make it work, but we are maxed out lengthwise by Priority mail international at 42", so lengths won't change much, and the number of sheets per pack will go down as width goes up, as we are up against a "girth" max number. (everything is just sooo complicated!)
springer is offline Find More Posts by springer
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 10, 2012, 10:00 PM
Registered User
deleted's Avatar
Central Coast, NSW, Australia
Joined Apr 2007
576 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by springer View Post
Hey folks, just updated the website, so if you have "issues" with it, try hitting the refresh button on your browser. It seems to work for me, hopefully for Y'all as well.

Deleted: Thanks for your support! We're going to start with commercially available boxes to see if the market is there for us. If the volume supports a custom box, we could go a bit wider and still make it work, but we are maxed out lengthwise by Priority mail international at 42", so lengths won't change much, and the number of sheets per pack will go down as width goes up, as we are up against a "girth" max number. (everything is just sooo complicated!)
No problems. I appreciate you making it available to international customers. So you will let us know (via this thread) when you have everything sorted for us to purchase?

Thanks again.
deleted is online now Find More Posts by deleted
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2012, 08:01 AM
treefinder
springer's Avatar
SE MI
Joined Oct 2004
9,940 Posts
Yup, sure will!
springer is offline Find More Posts by springer
RCG Plus Member
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mini-Review Bluecor Fan Fold Foam Research and Testing MyGeekShow Foamies (Scratchbuilt) 15 Mar 26, 2012 06:08 PM
Question Depron / Fan fold foam and laser cutting laserman Foamies (Scratchbuilt) 4 Feb 09, 2012 12:16 PM
Discussion Pactiv fan fold foam jimrudholm Foamies (Kits) 1 Jan 31, 2012 04:08 PM
Free Dow Fan Fold Foam near Enid, Oklahoma jacob Non R/C Items (FS/W) 4 May 25, 2011 10:26 AM