SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 13, 2013, 02:03 PM
Just_Me
Florida
Joined Mar 2009
361 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffGmann View Post
I don't know maybe 45? Its hard to tell to be honest but thats my guess. Mitch Robert and a guy named Dru are top tq right now. I'm going back to see where everyone stands as for mains tonight. I made C thats all I know.

Jeffgmann

Sweet!

Just_Me
Just_me is offline Find More Posts by Just_me
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 14, 2013, 01:10 AM
Thats Right!
IL, Southern
Joined Mar 2009
326 Posts
I didn't see anyones post did everyone make the drive back ok?

Jeffgmann
JeffGmann is offline Find More Posts by JeffGmann
Old Jan 14, 2013, 12:03 PM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffGmann View Post
I didn't see anyones post did everyone make the drive back ok?

Jeffgmann

I just woke up Jeff. I had jetlag from the drive. We made it but the rain and winds were bad once we crossed into Kentucky. I was tail of everyone else and couldn't see at times. Robert made it fine up to 65. Not sure about the other five who drove by themselves. I guess there fine. They're not on the forum they said. Thanks for your hospitality everybody had a great time.

Trek
Trekker1990 is offline Find More Posts by Trekker1990
Old Jan 14, 2013, 01:05 PM
EatenDirt
TN
Joined Jun 2009
306 Posts
Trek 2 of the guys posted they made it back in the other forum. Haven't heard or seen anything from Robert. I'll bounce in between the 4 forums and check when I can. I see you made it fine Jeff. We ran into some serious rain coming back.

Eatendirt
EatenDirt is offline Find More Posts by EatenDirt
Old Jan 14, 2013, 03:53 PM
Joined Nov 2012
65 Posts
How did it go?
2012NC is offline Find More Posts by 2012NC
Old Jan 14, 2013, 05:13 PM
MightyDog
Southern state of Alabama
Joined Jan 2010
221 Posts
My dad had a better time than I did. In the last heat some dude named Clay sorry dude on calling you out clipped me and I could never get my rhythm back. Dad on the other hand did great. He won second in the B main. I think they should run A to whatever mains next time. They only went down to E.

DigDug
DigDug is offline Find More Posts by DigDug
Old Jan 14, 2013, 11:59 PM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigDug View Post
My dad had a better time than I did. In the last heat some dude named Clay sorry dude on calling you out clipped me and I could never get my rhythm back. Dad on the other hand did great. He won second in the B main. I think they should run A to whatever mains next time. They only went down to E.

DigDug
This was the first time I met you and the old man he was a laugh a minute. You two make a good father and son team. Nice to have finally met you. Try to make it to Nashville or down to Chatt if you find time.

Trek
Old Jan 15, 2013, 04:52 PM
Joined Dec 2009
218 Posts
Who won what and how many entries? I didn't see any resuts anywhere.

Motty
motty is offline Find More Posts by motty
Old Jan 16, 2013, 12:19 PM
EatenDirt
TN
Joined Jun 2009
306 Posts
I can give you the A main results but not sure on the others. A new driver named Tate won the A main. I believe Dru L, Robert P and Skip W followed in that order. Not sure on who the rest were and how they finished in that main. They did something different this race and ran 8 karts in each main down to D. You asked about turnout? I want to say 47? The non racers over numbered the registered racers this I can say was very aggrivating. They could've roped off our pit tables better and ran the power cords differently.

Eatendirt
Old Jan 16, 2013, 02:18 PM
Holding on to my SEAT!
Florida
Joined Dec 2010
77 Posts
They should've roped off the entire back section for us I had people walking by and touching my stuff the entire time. I nearly told one parent off but I know how positive they like to keep the races plus with the age groups they have racing. I kept quiet but I did send Mitch and Robert an email about the lack of room we had for pits. You should do the same Ed. By the way I was the one with the RCAmerica shirt on, My kart was the orange and white one.
P.ODell is offline Find More Posts by P.ODell
Old Jan 17, 2013, 05:48 PM
EatenDirt
TN
Joined Jun 2009
306 Posts
I sent Robert and Mitch an email telling them my views on the race and what needed to be changed. It was to cramped I think and next time they should limit the amount of spectators. You were lucky over on the other side where there was no foot traffic by spectators.

Eatendirt
Old Jan 18, 2013, 04:54 PM
CRA
Joined Dec 2009
170 Posts
Will TN be the only indoor location now?
CRA is offline Find More Posts by CRA
Old Jan 19, 2013, 10:17 PM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
I don't know if Nashville will be the only indoor venue because the Alabama track is scheduled to open in spring. I'm not hitting indoors during the warmer months. I prefer outdoors. They pull bigger turnouts and better racing. Its cost less to race outdoors to.

Trek
Old Jan 22, 2013, 02:02 PM
Joined Nov 2012
65 Posts
Only four indoor tracks I know of now Jacksonvilles warehouse is gone.
2012NC is offline Find More Posts by 2012NC
Old Jan 27, 2013, 02:22 PM
Joined Dec 2011
104 Posts
Whens Nissans race and where? Does anyone have info?
Mr.Fixit is offline Find More Posts by Mr.Fixit