HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 08, 2012, 01:56 AM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
He told us last Sat he's still looking into it.

Trek
Trekker1990 is offline Find More Posts by Trekker1990
to remove ads between posts
Old May 13, 2012, 07:29 PM
Hairless Monkey
GA
Joined Apr 2010
188 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker1990 View Post
He told us last Sat he's still looking into it.

Trek

Whats the word did he do it or not? Asking because I haven't noticed any postings about it.

Hairless Monkey
HairlessMonkey is offline Find More Posts by HairlessMonkey
Old May 16, 2012, 10:22 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HairlessMonkey View Post
Whats the word did he do it or not? Asking because I haven't noticed any postings about it.

Hairless Monkey

No I decided against it for now. Just to much money for rent once again and since our karts don't go through parts and hopups every week like most rc companies, we can't base paying the rent by part sales. I may do something for winter..........

Robert
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC
Old May 19, 2012, 03:41 PM
Joined Nov 2009
226 Posts
We were blessed with Brians dad offering a warehouse he owns. Not all can be so lucky.

NSX
NissanNSX is offline Find More Posts by NissanNSX
Old May 24, 2012, 12:04 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanNSX View Post
We were blessed with Brians dad offering a warehouse he owns. Not all can be so lucky.

NSX

Well we ran into a really nice gentleman up here in TN. He just got a rc kart from us. His sons also have two that are being built up right now. I mean this guy is very trustworthy and into the rc hobby like all of us. He also produces his own rc tractors for tractor pulls so we have a lot in common. His tractors are unreal and true to scale like our karts. Anyhow, he has offered his warehouse for kart racing. Kinda in the same way as Brians dad done with you out there. So i'm blessed up here now. By the way, if anyone is looking for something different? Drop me an email and I'll send you his address for info on the Tractor Pulls and his tractors........................................ keep in mind, these are nitro and propane.

Robert
Old May 25, 2012, 12:15 PM
DMonster
Central Alabama
Joined Oct 2010
136 Posts
Sounds great and I'm willing to bet he'll fit right in with all of us. Any dates set?
dmonster is offline Find More Posts by dmonster
Old May 29, 2012, 05:26 PM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Edge RC View Post
Well we ran into a really nice gentleman up here in TN. He just got a rc kart from us. His sons also have two that are being built up right now. I mean this guy is very trustworthy and into the rc hobby like all of us. He also produces his own rc tractors for tractor pulls so we have a lot in common. His tractors are unreal and true to scale like our karts. Anyhow, he has offered his warehouse for kart racing. Kinda in the same way as Brians dad done with you out there. So i'm blessed up here now. By the way, if anyone is looking for something different? Drop me an email and I'll send you his address for info on the Tractor Pulls and his tractors........................................ keep in mind, these are nitro and propane.

Robert

Sounds good if hes into the karts. Indoors would be bad @zz for winter racing. Is this the guy you spoke of whos making the shims in the other thread?

Trek
Trekker1990 is offline Find More Posts by Trekker1990
Old May 30, 2012, 08:54 AM
Whats Black and has 24's?
Alabama, B-ham area
Joined Apr 2009
443 Posts
If we could only get you guys to use your warehouse down here it would be a near perfect world Robert

Gottacuda
GottaCuda is offline Find More Posts by GottaCuda
Old Jun 12, 2012, 01:47 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Looks like we have something up here in TN for the winter season. It will be a slightly smaller track than our usual. Nothing is final but I would say yes unless something happens.

Robert
Old Jun 20, 2012, 05:48 PM
EatenDirt
TN
Joined Jun 2009
306 Posts
NEWS: Just hung up the phone with Robert. He said it's a no go due to insurance on the owners behalf. Sad day here in TN. Trek and I are heading up next weekend. We're going with him to look at an old food store that hasn't been rented in a long time. Maybe this will be the ticket for all of us here in TN.

Eatendirt
EatenDirt is offline Find More Posts by EatenDirt
Old Jun 20, 2012, 11:47 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatenDirt View Post
NEWS: Just hung up the phone with Robert. He said it's a no go due to insurance on the owners behalf. Sad day here in TN. Trek and I are heading up next weekend. We're going with him to look at an old food store that hasn't been rented in a long time. Maybe this will be the ticket for all of us here in TN.

Eatendirt

No biggie. I get where the owner is coming from.

Robert
Old Jun 22, 2012, 11:25 AM
Just_Me
Florida
Joined Mar 2009
361 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Edge RC View Post
No biggie. I get where the owner is coming from.

Robert
What a drag bro sorry to hear. Your looking at another place this weekend? Its indoor right?

Just_Me
Just_me is offline Find More Posts by Just_me
Old Jun 26, 2012, 10:33 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
No worries, its just a rough patch in the road here......... LOL

Robert
Old Jun 28, 2012, 01:26 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Trek what time you guys coming up tomorrow to look at the places? I also have a lot that a person called me about. It could have possibilities.......

Robert
Old Jul 02, 2012, 04:37 PM
EatenDirt
TN
Joined Jun 2009
306 Posts
Did you hear anything back from the guy?

Eatendirt
EatenDirt is offline Find More Posts by EatenDirt