Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by GooberSB, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 01, 2011, 12:00 AM
An Ordinary User
United States, VA, Fluvanna
Joined Jan 2011
1,177 Posts
Discussion
22" UFO scratchbuild

On Saturday I wanted to build something quick and did a 22" version of a UFO. Need a break from wings.

BTW, the wings I've had great success building and flying are from the KESL thread. I've done a 20" with a little more sweep than the plans, a 24", and a 42" version. I like all 3 of them so they are still in rotation. One of these days I'll get some video of all 3 to post on the thread. I haven't reported on my builds yet but want to say thanks with some video.

Same goes for the UFO. It flies really nice. I tried to get some video of it today but the hat cam was looking up and the plane was out of view most of the time. I need to work on the placement...

Edit:

Ok, I got some video of the UFO model. Certainly not the best but I've tried flying and filming with my DV camcorder and that didn't turn out well either.
So hatcam it is when I'm doing the filming and the flying.

USAF UFO (3 min 34 sec)

and some video of the 20" KESL wing

20" KESL Scratchbuild (4 min 21 sec)
GooberSB is offline Find More Posts by GooberSB
Last edited by GooberSB; Nov 02, 2011 at 07:34 AM.
to remove ads between posts