SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by volcomsnows2k, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 30, 2011, 04:11 PM
Spicy Torque Roll!
USA, CA, Pasadena
Joined Dec 2006
1,829 Posts
Trader Rating: 38
For Sale
Walkera Genius 3D with DEVO 6 Touchscreen TX!

I have up for sale my Walkera Genius 3D with the Devo 6 Touch Screen TX. It is in Ready To Fly format. Comes with 2 lipos, KBDD Main Blades, 2 sets of New Genius blades, and ONE Charger. (photo shows 2 is a mistake. Only One Charger Included). Here are the details. I own a Blade MCPX and this Walkera Genius. Both are the same size and this Genius 3D is super stable with a ton of 3D and Sport Fly possibilities. The 3G unit is also a 6 AXIS Unit for all the beginners! 6 Axis to stabilize! There are a ton of reviews all over the place and parts support is excellent! The Little Devo 6 is perfect! Touch screen and fully programmable from throttle curves to pitch curves to expos! Plus a ton of extra programming! Here's the deal. I did fly this Genius for 10 flights. Mostly 3D. She does need a few parts to get her flying. I assure you she flies amazing. I was going to order parts but just have too many projects so I am letting this one go to one of you. The Walkera Genius flies amazing! Retails for $239.99 with the Devo 6. Here is what she needs to get flying again. New Main Gear, One Servo, and a canopy if you want a new one. There are no other issues that I know of. The parts are SUPER Inexpensive. Less than 28 bucks. Here is the link to where I purchase parts from. They are in Orange County CA. So you know parts are available!
http://www.wowhobbies.com/walkeragen...ers-1-1-1.aspx

Parts Page: http://www.wowhobbies.com/walkera-genius-cp-parts.aspx

Youtube video of the Genius in Action:
Genius CP ( Step up from MCPX ) available at www.wowhobbies.com (1 min 54 sec)

Better look and Review: http://www.helipal.com/walkera-hm-ge...FekaQgod6jBupQ

My Photos:

I am asking $150.00 Shipped to the Lower 48 States. Or Local Pick up if you are in Los Angeles to OC. Thanks for checking this out!

Regards,

Pete
volcomsnows2k is offline Find More Posts by volcomsnows2k
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 31, 2011, 12:51 AM
Irvine, CA, USA
Joined Sep 2010
53 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
PM sent
Tuntel is offline Find More Posts by Tuntel