HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 29, 2011, 11:17 AM
SamuelS94
UK
Joined Oct 2008
57 Posts
Discussion
The RC Model Resource Page - Facebook

Okay, so this might be in the wrong category, but we just wanted to spread the word.

We would like to welcome everyone to the launch of this new Facebook Page. We created this page so that all the RC modelers out there have a place to go to find information, reviews, news etc in the world of RC.
This Facebook page will be updated daily with new releases, new reviews, build logs, competitions and much more.

This page will be more focused at the RC Helicopters and Planes, but will include Cars and Boats, and some unusual RC models.

So, what are you waiting for, 'Like' the page, invite friends, and gain the most out of what this page will offer !

* LOTS OF TALK ABOUT ELECTRIC FLIGHT AND NEW UPCOMING MODELS *

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-RC...10201352382933
sam-smith is offline Find More Posts by sam-smith
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 29, 2011, 11:21 AM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
United States, AK, Fairbanks
Joined Aug 2009
12,372 Posts
Generally when I'm looking for all the latest news and updates on R/C, I just come to RCG
C₄H₁₀ is offline Find More Posts by C₄H₁₀
Old Oct 29, 2011, 02:26 PM
Balsa to the Wall
Deep in the East Texas Piney Woods
Joined Dec 2001
4,490 Posts
Yeah, don't we already have something like that somewhere? Let me think..............

Chuck
Chuck is offline Find More Posts by Chuck
Old Oct 29, 2011, 05:09 PM
I'm Addicted Already
Charlotte, NC
Joined Feb 2011
1,756 Posts
I hate Facebook... sorry.
NCRealEstateGuy is online now Find More Posts by NCRealEstateGuy
Old Oct 29, 2011, 05:12 PM
Flying electric since 1986
USA, IN, Brownsburg
Joined Oct 2000
1,764 Posts
I resisted the Facebook thing for a long time then finally caved to peer pressure and joined. Played with it for a while and decided I was right to begin with. Not worth the time, too much junk to shift through (I really don't care if you are at Starbucks right now, etc) and deactivated my account.

RCGroups is a much better source of info, IMO.
Mark Wolf is offline Find More Posts by Mark Wolf
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Stevens Aeromodel Skybuggy 100
Old Oct 29, 2011, 06:46 PM
Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States
Joined Nov 2000
6,276 Posts
what's facebook?

BM
BillM is offline Find More Posts by BillM