HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 31, 2003, 08:43 AM
Involuntary Beta Tester
Joined Jan 2002
8,288 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Meyers

Thanks for taking the time to take and post the photos.
The lighting played havoc on my cheap digicam. The sun was behind and above the planes and a lot of my shots came out too dark I guess I need to learn to use manual settings for such conditions. The 3x optical zoom is still not good enough to get good flying shots unless either I get close or the plane gets close. I see Olympus makes a 10x optical zoom 4 and 5 megapixel camera.

Here is a shot of Jeff's Quest coming in for a landing. The wheel pants were removed earlier due to getting caught on some grass.
kelvin is offline Find More Posts by kelvin
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 31, 2003, 10:33 AM
radar jammer
Bradenton, Florida
Joined May 2003
563 Posts
kelvin, some image editing software would do a good job in retouching your pics... (working with master files produce much better results)
Greebe is offline Find More Posts by Greebe
Old Dec 31, 2003, 12:47 PM
Wellington, Florida
Joined Dec 2003
70 Posts
Hi Kevin,

Tks for the pic of the B25. The retracts were indeed a bit of a problem. Each time I tried it on the ground they worked perfectly. Turns out the nose wheel collar would get caught on a loose piece of covering that would lift up in flight. Didn't find it until the end of the wkend. Tks to Ron Farkas for the gentle landings each time.

Nick Spagnuolo
Wellington, Florida
efly726 is offline Find More Posts by efly726