HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by ViperZ, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 28, 2011, 07:01 PM
This is my Nemesis....
Canada, SK, Saskatoon
Joined Jan 2011
2,008 Posts
Discussion
New DX8 Tx

After a bit of sit and see, what the season would bring, I though it time to upgrade my Tx. I had wanted the DX8 from the start, but I didn't know how hard I wanted to commit to the hobby. At the time I thought the DX6 was all I wanted to be in for, as much as I wanted the DX8.

I have run out of Model memory so I had no choice. I was waffling between the DX8 and the JR 11x. In the end I went with the DX8 just for the price, the telemetry unit and the Extra Bonus FREE AR8000 Rx ... Whats not to like?

I think this should fit the bill for a little while longer. The one thing I was not looking forward to was the re program and set-up of all my aircraft's. However the longer I delay, the more it builds up so I thought best do in ASAP.

So that's it, nothing really special, but I had to write about something

Thanks For Reading!

VZ
ViperZ is offline Find More Posts by ViperZ
to remove ads between posts