HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by rcbobcat55, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 27, 2011, 02:03 PM
sailplane nut
Herminie, PA 15637
Joined Apr 2007
206 Posts
Trader Rating: 60
For Sale
Assorted sailplanes for sale by RCbobcat55

I have several sailplanes and dlg models for sale as follows. One Liftworx Swyft partially built with glass/cf bagged wings and two servos installed clear fg over white wing cores,translucent Red pod,two Hitek HS50 servos installed,just about ready to fly.Can ship it in its original box as wings detatch for storage. Never flown. Swyft is 100 including the servos plus shipping. A neat little ship but I picked up a Blaster3 and got spoiled.I also have a Huron dlg ready to fly with 2 HS50 servos installed-the v tailed version.Transparent Blue Ready to fly,just install receiver and two additional servos for v tail.100 plus shipping.1 really nice Passat 100" electric sailplane with 6 servos installed, brushless outrunner,esc,balanced aluminum spinner, glass folding prop.Just add receiver and it is ready to go. I have over 600 invested in it but lost interest and never flew it. A really beautiful model.400 plus shipping. Also a scratch built Mini Drifter 2 prototype of a kit that never got into production. 48" span hand launched (not DLG) Transparent Blue Wing,Blue @ White fuselage and tail surfaces,with two fma sub micro servos,flown a bit but very little rash, nice back seat model for trips. 75 with servos plus shipping.Gambler ag transparent red some rash from much flying, red/white pod.Flys really well 75 plus shipping with 2 servos. Colibri V 1M span with veneered wings,wing assembled,fuselage and tail surfaces still in box, ready to finish up and fly 75 plus shipping, very high quality thruout.Laastly an alula evo with a few marks in the foam with 2 Hitek HS55 servos installed, can be hlg or dlg white with blue stripes wing panels and rudder detatch for transport,a very nice flying model 75 with the servos plus shipping. Thanks a lot. RCbobcat55@yahoo.com.lAs of 11/6/11 have also a damaged but repairable LiftworxFireworxminiQ for sale-pod is broken just ahead of rear wing mount bolt new pod and canopy are tenatively available from Soaring USA Wing,tail feathers,and tail boom are excellent-no marks or scratches. $200.00 plus shipping 12 flights on it,Sold everything but the Passat and the Jester Kit with extra set of foam wing cores.Thanks to everyone who pm d me and purchased the models.Passat and Jester are still available-make offers.Bob M...PM RCbobcat55@yahoo.com
rcbobcat55 is offline Find More Posts by rcbobcat55
Last edited by rcbobcat55; Nov 13, 2011 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Sold the Alula,Topsky Mini,and the Colibri V1M and Mini Drifter and Huron thanks RJM
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 27, 2011, 02:07 PM
Life-abstract=conformity
S.F. Bay Area
Joined Aug 2002
1,876 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
Hello bobcat,
I think some paragraphs and pictures will help you sell your planes.
I saw this big text mess and just moved on to other ads.
Skies.
Jay.
AirBornOne is offline Find More Posts by AirBornOne
Old Oct 27, 2011, 02:08 PM
Southern California
Joined Sep 2003
6,903 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
Yeah--no pics--no sale!
timmig is offline Find More Posts by timmig
Old Oct 27, 2011, 02:17 PM
sailplane nut
Herminie, PA 15637
Joined Apr 2007
206 Posts
Sorry for the confusion. I will have my wife post the pictures in the next couple of days,I just copied the text from a flyer I had made up for a local model auction. If anyone has any questions about any of the models e-mail me and I will send you pictures until we get them posted.Thanks for the suggestions R.J. Markle SR aka RCbobcat55@yahoo.com
Old Oct 27, 2011, 02:24 PM
United States, TX, San Antonio
Joined Sep 2008
179 Posts
Trader Rating: 74
pm sent on the alula
Kenbogunz is offline Find More Posts by Kenbogunz
Old Oct 27, 2011, 02:33 PM
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined May 2011
518 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
How much does the Swyft weigh (AUW) with the glassed wings and colored pod? Did you glass the standard EPP cores or is this something custom from Lyftworx? Thanks.
jbarnhardt is online now Find More Posts by jbarnhardt
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Latest creation...
Old Oct 27, 2011, 03:53 PM
USA, CA,
Joined May 2001
1,722 Posts
Trader Rating: 97
Pm,d you on the Liftworx Swyft partially built with glass/cf bagged wings
Joe
Joe Pierson is offline Find More Posts by Joe Pierson
Old Oct 27, 2011, 06:56 PM
So that's how you throw a DLG!
USA, NC, Sugar Grove
Joined Dec 2009
154 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
pm on Blaster
rmmoorejr is offline Find More Posts by rmmoorejr
Old Oct 27, 2011, 07:51 PM
sailplane nut
Herminie, PA 15637
Joined Apr 2007
206 Posts
Assorted Sailplanes for sale

I have tenative offers on the Topsky Mini,the Liftworx Swift, The Alula, And the Gambler. The Swyft wings were glassed/cf reinforced and bagged by my partner.Helli Will. We offer foam core cutting (me) and bagging (Will) for several designs and I am in the process of prototyping a 1M DLG (Dyne-oMite2) and a new version of Mark Grands Mini SR (Micro SR) along with any custom work you may want done. The Passat is also still available along with the other models not already committed. The Swyft wing actually came out lighter than the packing tape wing and is much stiffer, we can quote a price on just bagging wings. Thanks Bob M. RCbobcat55
Old Oct 27, 2011, 08:08 PM
Canada, SK, Elmsthorpe No. 100
Joined Jan 2011
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
PM sent on Huron
jprince is offline Find More Posts by jprince