Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 27, 2011, 11:47 AM
www.silentflyers.com
Cincinnati, OH
Joined Jun 2004
785 Posts
Question

When I View all the attachments in a thread, I would like to be able to jump to the Post where the picture I am looking at is posted. Is there currently an easy way to do this?
Cincy E-Flyer is offline Find More Posts by Cincy E-Flyer
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 27, 2011, 04:46 PM
Administrator
United States, OR, Corvallis
Joined Nov 1998
5,381 Posts
As long as you haven't played with your options and disabled the lightbox, you can.

Click on the pic, then look for text like this:
Quote:
photo2.JPG (847 views, 112.7 KB) by: TestUser (post / pics in thread)
If you click on the "post" link it will take you to the post.

Jim
jbourke is offline Find More Posts by jbourke
Administrator
Old Oct 28, 2011, 09:53 AM
www.silentflyers.com
Cincinnati, OH
Joined Jun 2004
785 Posts
Sweet! I knew there already had to be a way to do this. I guess I just never poked in the right spot before! I should have been able to figure this out. Thanks for your reply!
Cincy E-Flyer is offline Find More Posts by Cincy E-Flyer