RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My New Toy!
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 20, 2011, 03:02 PM
Team member-One day PSS Build!
Corona, CA.
Joined Sep 2003
1,452 Posts
Not sure yet Bill. He will let us know at the show... I suppose.
Carlski is offline Find More Posts by Carlski
Old Jan 03, 2012, 11:49 PM
That Freeking Laird Guy
United States, CA, Riverside
Joined Feb 2002
9,201 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlski View Post
Brian is there usually all three days.
I think I'm gonna skip Friday this year. But I do plan to be there on Sat and Sun.
TFLG is online now Find More Posts by TFLG
Old Jan 04, 2012, 11:38 PM
Semper Fidelis...........
United States, CA, Calimesa
Joined Dec 2003
1,473 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Brian. Pretty sure we all have to get our badges at the office this year. I will know tomorrow and will post when I get home from the setup day. Have a good one. Glad you made it home safe, see you this weekend.

Doug
Twinboom is offline Find More Posts by Twinboom
Old Jan 05, 2012, 08:39 PM
Joined Dec 2003
1,473 Posts
badge information

Hey gents, when I arrived at the show for set up, I asked to see the names of the badges that we paid for. There were a few missing. Anthony, and Dan Sampson's. They quickly remedied that issue, and also the fact for some reson, somebody decided to name Sherpa, " Ricky ". I did not think you would appreciate that Rick, so I ahd them fix it.

I have the badges in my posession. You need the badge, to get the $5.00 rate in the North lot. The north lot is across the street from the Convention Center on Convention Center drive, or way, not sure of the suffix of the street name. If any of you who do not yet have your badges, will call me ten minutes prior to your arrival, I will walk out to the entrance of the North lot, give you your badge, and then you will get the preferred rate. My cell number is nine oh nine, nine six five, six one one five. Give me enough time to walk out and meet you, and there should be no issues.

When I got home, I went through the badge pack, and found BOTH Brian's did not have their respective badges. I will get that taken care of one way or the other tomorrow morning when I get there. That's about it for now. Look forward to seeing you there.

Doug

P.S. A few have asked about my kidney stone issue. As of right now, I have not yet passed the stone, and it continues to give me much pain at different times. I left the show area early today because I felt pain coming on in my side. I downed three bottles of water on the way home, and that seemed to move it a bit as the pain in my side diminished considerably on the rest of the drive home. Hopefully I can pass it bewteen now and tomorrow and it won't be an issue anymore. That's it for now, see you gents later.......
Old Jan 06, 2012, 10:34 AM
Sherpa
La Quinta, Ca.
Joined Sep 2003
1,654 Posts
Doug just called and advised his wife Liz is sick. Liz has been transported to the hospital and Doug will be with her all day. If you need your badges to get in please call me at seven six zero, five seven four, five nine four five.

Let us keep Doug and Liz in our prayers today and the entire weekend.

Rick
Schwemmer is online now Find More Posts by Schwemmer
Old Jan 06, 2012, 11:55 AM
3D Toy Designer
USA, CA, Hesperia
Joined May 2001
4,669 Posts
Like I told Doug, ... Although I'm not a religious man, ... I told him I'd sneak one in there for good measure. I'm sure all will be well as Liz is a trooper.

Sometimes I think Doug and I should look for houses on a hill with a hospital on it.

Bill
MicroRotors is offline Find More Posts by MicroRotors
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 07, 2012, 05:22 PM
Joined Dec 2003
1,473 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroRotors View Post
Like I told Doug, ... Although I'm not a religious man, ... I told him I'd sneak one in there for good measure. I'm sure all will be well as Liz is a trooper.

Sometimes I think Doug and I should look for houses on a hill with a hospital on it.

Bill

I had a kidney stone show up New Yars moring at 1:30a.m., 1 1/2 hrs. into the new year. I was in so much pain and unable to talk, Liz called 911 for me. I was released form the Hospital a few hours later, and am home also doing prety good, but still have not passed the stone. I've been drinking loads of water to try and get it to move out the old body, but the old body is not yet willing to give it up. Uncomfortable to say the leats, but still hoping it moves out soon. I will be there tomorrow, Sunday. See you guys then,

Doug
Last edited by Twinboom; Jan 14, 2012 at 04:58 PM.
Old Jan 08, 2012, 10:06 PM
3D Toy Designer
USA, CA, Hesperia
Joined May 2001
4,669 Posts
Hey Guys

I had a blast at the show, ... Thanks!

Now it's time to re-design, and make a new display! The current one we have now, ... should retire.

Bill
MicroRotors is offline Find More Posts by MicroRotors
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 09, 2012, 12:12 AM
Sherpa
La Quinta, Ca.
Joined Sep 2003
1,654 Posts
A big THANK YOU to all who helped at the booth. I appreciate the ability to take a few moments to walk the aisles and buy a few things. I have some great news to report at the February meeting. Dont miss it.

Sherpa
Schwemmer is online now Find More Posts by Schwemmer
Old Jan 24, 2012, 02:58 PM
S.L.O.P.E.
San Diego
Joined May 2005
3,513 Posts
I'd like to thank ISR for the sweatshirt that I won in the raffle! appreciate the fact that you have a booth at the AMA and all the hardwork that goes into that and the bi-annual PSS fest.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to go. I only have 120 some days to finish my P39's for the fakefest!!
howsthewind is offline Find More Posts by howsthewind
Old Jan 25, 2012, 10:22 PM
Team member-One day PSS Build!
Corona, CA.
Joined Sep 2003
1,452 Posts
Thanks Greg! It is fun to be part of a great soaring group.
Carlski is offline Find More Posts by Carlski
Old Feb 04, 2012, 11:17 PM
Jim in San Diego
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Nov 2002
4,109 Posts
Yep fellars, sorry for the late thanks but it was cool to get my hoodie in the mail. Thanks ISR!

Jim
Pismo is offline Find More Posts by Pismo