HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by TcCobra13, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 26, 2011, 12:43 AM
Seymour,TN
Joined Feb 2010
248 Posts
Build Log
mounting motor on hawk sky

i finally got my motor on the hawk sky. i just drilled new holes, so i could screw the x mount to the plastic pod. I lost the the plastic holder that went down into the body of the fuselage. I originally got some wood pieces to mount the x mount then mount the hole thing to the pod with glue and some screws but since i didn't use the wood pieces for that u cut a hole out of the wood piece then screwed the motor pod into that then I'm gonna put screws into that and glue it to be extra secure and hopefully i can maiden it tomorrow. will post some picks later
TcCobra13 is offline Find More Posts by TcCobra13
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: ESKY D700 3G fix
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 26, 2011, 10:45 PM
Seymour,TN
Joined Feb 2010
248 Posts
pics

pics of motor mount where i drilled holes in the pod and where i replaced the plastic pod holder thing with 29 cent wood piece from local craft store
TcCobra13 is offline Find More Posts by TcCobra13
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: ESKY D700 3G fix