HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 15, 2011, 04:47 AM
BOXFUSE KING!
NO WIND CITY GUAM U.S.A
Joined Jan 2009
981 Posts
Bdpowers I said I will not stop until this board works. Big progress today! I switch to super simple 8-10 amp HK ESC.s (non programable)! since these have auto dectect I figured I will eliminate one issue, programing ESC.s.

As soon as I power up there was silence no beeping on escs after their initial boot. I arm the N6 and I was hovering in no time. It's still not as stable as I can make it because I just temporarily mounted the board without checking whats rubbing againts it ( I know vibration is making it fly funny). It's a progress and I will keep you posted as soon as I finalize my build. I will post flight test videos soon.

ALBRT
Kronikpilot is offline Find More Posts by Kronikpilot
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 15, 2011, 05:29 AM
Suspended Account
UK, Buckinghamshire, High Wycombe
Joined Feb 2007
4,133 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronikpilot View Post
Bdpowers I said I will not stop until this board works. Big progress today! I switch to super simple 8-10 amp HK ESC.s (non programable)! since these have auto dectect I figured I will eliminate one issue, programing ESC.s.

As soon as I power up there was silence no beeping on escs after their initial boot. I arm the N6 and I was hovering in no time. It's still not as stable as I can make it because I just temporarily mounted the board without checking whats rubbing againts it ( I know vibration is making it fly funny). It's a progress and I will keep you posted as soon as I finalize my build. I will post flight test videos soon.

ALBRT
and all of a sudden the board becomes interesting again i got loads of ss esc's

still a lot cheaper to make a board that will do the same things but be upgradable though
n3m1s1s is offline Find More Posts by n3m1s1s
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Nov 15, 2011, 08:29 AM
Ottawa, ON
Joined Oct 2010
105 Posts
I adjusted the gains and I had the thing flying almost hands off last night. will post videos. I am using mystery 20a esc's
awdiver is offline Find More Posts by awdiver
Old Nov 15, 2011, 08:31 AM
TECH for XaircraftAmerica!
South Carolina
Joined Mar 2009
5,491 Posts
Awdiver- did you get my last PM. also I am glad others are having some luck with this board. still hoping it will be a good alternitive to the kk board.
tc3wins is offline Find More Posts by tc3wins
Old Nov 15, 2011, 02:59 PM
Flying Like Evil
France, Languedoc-Roussillon, Garons
Joined Oct 2010
150 Posts
Hello

Ok as said on my before post, I tried to setup my QUAD with this Board today

I finally got a first GOOD fly with it and on my Huge Quad frame, still have to setup pots a little bit.
Made a FIRST NON HAND STAB. No shaking at all. I'm still annoying with Yaw but I guess if subtrimming a bit more it should be good.
I let you know
Cheers
Chris
C team MOD is offline Find More Posts by C team MOD
Old Nov 15, 2011, 04:10 PM
South Carolina
Joined Mar 2009
5,491 Posts
Hey guys you can get the n6 board here for 56.00 with free shipping. and from what I have heard they ship fast. http://www.goodluckbuy.com/eagle-n6-...lticoptor.html
Old Nov 15, 2011, 06:37 PM
Joined Aug 2011
69 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3wins View Post
Hey guys you can get the n6 board here for 56.00 with free shipping. and from what I have heard they ship fast. http://www.goodluckbuy.com/eagle-n6-...lticoptor.html
How did you come out this conclusion? Package from Shenzhen is faster than my package from Chicago?
Order Date 2011-11-01 Delivery Date 2011-11-14 ??? come on dude, what are you trying to do? Fool everyone here? Still trying to blackmail me?
bdpowers is offline Find More Posts by bdpowers
Old Nov 15, 2011, 06:46 PM
South Carolina
Joined Mar 2009
5,491 Posts
No, just trying to throw options out there, and you still never paid my return shipping . so you got money out of me. and I lost out. but i am done fighting with you. I will not tell people not to buy from you, but I will let people know what has happened, and I will let people know that there are other options out there. good luck to ya. I have had a very good reputation on here for along time. and I am not going to let you kill it. Yes I had a bad deal with you. and I hope other do not . but you need to honor your end of things. and if not others will see that.
Old Nov 15, 2011, 06:47 PM
Suspended Account
UK, Buckinghamshire, High Wycombe
Joined Feb 2007
4,133 Posts
Quote:
looks like a better price for this type of tech

you seen this board too?

http://www.goodluckbuy.com/flycam-kk...12-rotors.html

now you can control 12 motors even cheaper
n3m1s1s is offline Find More Posts by n3m1s1s
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Nov 15, 2011, 06:58 PM
Joined Aug 2011
69 Posts
Quote:
No, just trying to throw options out there, and you still never paid my return shipping . so you got money out of me. and I lost out. but i am done fighting with you. I will not tell people not to buy from you, but I will let people know what has happened, and I will let people know that there are other options out there. good luck to ya. I have had a very good reputation on here for along time. and I am not going to let you kill it. Yes I had a bad deal with you. and I hope other do not . but you need to honor your end of things. and if not others will see that.
Again, let me know the shipping cost. I will refund it to you.
Old Nov 15, 2011, 07:05 PM
Joined Aug 2011
69 Posts
customer privacy is very import to me. I would never post my customer full name and address on my webstore.
http://www.goodluckbuy.com/delivery/search.php
Old Nov 15, 2011, 07:33 PM
Joined Aug 2011
69 Posts
Quote:
$2.5 Shipping cost refunded.
Old Nov 15, 2011, 07:39 PM
South Carolina
Joined Mar 2009
5,491 Posts
Got it thank you. refund has been made in full. ok now that this is over lets move on to seeing how the board does. has anyone been able to get the board to hands off hover yet. and has anyone tried any of the other configs like hexa or y6 etc...
Old Nov 16, 2011, 03:11 AM
Flying Like Evil
France, Languedoc-Roussillon, Garons
Joined Oct 2010
150 Posts
Quote:
Got it thank you. refund has been made in full. ok now that this is over lets move on to seeing how the board does. has anyone been able to get the board to hands off hover yet. and has anyone tried any of the other configs like hexa or y6 etc...
Yes i have..... on 78cm Quad.... Still have to setup pots because i had little woobling.
C team MOD is offline Find More Posts by C team MOD
Old Nov 16, 2011, 12:55 PM
Ottawa, ON
Joined Oct 2010
105 Posts
it depends on how long you quantify "hands off hover". I can do it hands off for about 2 seconds but I am flying in about a 8'x10' room.
I did do some nose-in hovering last night.
I am very happy with this eagle board.
I have all 3 of my pots turned 90 degrees to the right, with almost no sub trim at all, only a bit (forget how much) on the rudder.
once I get the lighter blue sky rc spider quad frame set up I look forward to flying that, keep in mind I am flying this thing right now on a really heavy home depot spruce/light ply frame.
awdiver is offline Find More Posts by awdiver