Joined Mar 2009
5,157 Posts
Bdpowers did you ship the new board?
tc3wins is online now Find More Posts by tc3wins
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 01, 2011, 11:59 AM
Joined Aug 2011
69 Posts
I was waiting for you send yours back to me.
bdpowers is offline Find More Posts by bdpowers
Old Nov 01, 2011, 02:11 PM
Joined Aug 2011
69 Posts
tc3wins, thanks for your understanding. I will ship the replacement for you once I received it. I will also refund the shipping for you. If you want to return the item we can also do a full refund to you paypal.
thanks
bdpowers.com
Old Nov 02, 2011, 01:48 PM
TECH for XaircraftAmerica!
South Carolina
Joined Mar 2009
5,157 Posts
I did what this guy asks, and I thought that he would do the same, but I shipped the board back and he told me that he would ship the new one the same day, but I have not gotten a responce back yet, I just sent another PM. but we will see. I am starting to feel like this is a scam,Becuse I got a bad board to begin with. but I will hold judgment for what he says in his responce and if He ships the board today as well or not. We will see.
Old Nov 02, 2011, 04:22 PM
South Carolina
Joined Mar 2009
5,157 Posts
I really thought this guy was a good guy at first with good communication, but I am starting to think twice. also it said on his site that the firmware is upgradeable, and when i asked him when I was having problems if I can just upgrade the firmware, and try it that way before sending it back, he said the firmaware can't be upgraded, but there is a port on the board for a programmer. This board looked very promising. but again I am having second thoughts on it now.
Old Nov 02, 2011, 06:56 PM
Joined Aug 2011
69 Posts
I am sorry, Just had a busy day. Again, I was going to send the replacement once we received the old board. Or I would refund you the full amount since it didn't work for you. It seems we should go with the second option.
Old Nov 02, 2011, 08:38 PM
South Carolina
Joined Mar 2009
5,157 Posts
BDpowers- I really wish you would respond to my PMs and reply through the PM's . and why cant the software be upgraded by the user.
Old Nov 03, 2011, 08:28 AM
South Carolina
Joined Mar 2009
5,157 Posts
This is getting rediculious, still no responces to my PM's now, and I have been very nice in my last PM and explained the situation. I understand BDpowers if you have a long day we all do, but a reply would be nice.
Old Nov 03, 2011, 08:39 AM
Joined Aug 2011
69 Posts
I am sorry, but I have pmed you for many times, and I have also explained to you all the return details. Basically we don't have any problem to return or exchange for you once we received the old item. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Old Nov 03, 2011, 08:48 AM
South Carolina
Joined Mar 2009
5,157 Posts
Did you even read my last PM to you?
Old Nov 03, 2011, 09:35 AM
Joined Apr 2010
56 Posts
Has anyone tried this fc , was thinking about buying one. also has any one been to bdpowers web page lately, unless my browser is screwing up this page looks just like cinstar 6 on the top
AEROCAM is offline Find More Posts by AEROCAM
Old Nov 03, 2011, 02:07 PM
Joined Aug 2011
69 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEROCAM View Post
Has anyone tried this fc , was thinking about buying one. also has any one been to bdpowers web page lately, unless my browser is screwing up this page looks just like cinstar 6 on the top
Hi AEROCAM, our webmaster is working on the website, but let me know if you are ready to try one. If you didn't like it, just return to me in 14 days, I will refund you in full.
thanks
Old Nov 03, 2011, 02:54 PM
Joined Apr 2010
56 Posts
Okay I want to try one please
AEROCAM is offline Find More Posts by AEROCAM
Old Nov 03, 2011, 06:16 PM
South Carolina
Joined Mar 2009
5,157 Posts
BDpowers, I just heard you sent awdiver the second new board with out him sending his back first,granted he didn't get his first one yet. and I have sent mine back, and you won't send me the new board what is up with that!!!! and you won't respond to my PM's. Please respond!! what happend to you have to send back first before you will ship is there a double standard here!!!
Old Nov 03, 2011, 08:53 PM
Ottawa, ON
Joined Oct 2010
104 Posts
yes thank you for doing that bdpowers, we acknowledge the mail up to Canada is slow and it would take us forever to do the exchange. once I get the first board, and then the second board to compare and test, I will send you back the first one.

P.S. the only reason I went with this controller is because of the dip switches. this is my first quad, I dont feel like futzing or farting around with programming or reflashing a chip, otherwise i would have just gone with a regular board
awdiver is offline Find More Posts by awdiver