HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 31, 2012, 08:47 AM
Team Wack-a-Mole
Maryland
Joined Oct 2008
8,437 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnyv View Post
I know... I want one! how long does it take to ship to usa?
It took my GLB shippment of rabbit controller a month to get to my door. Documentation sucks but the guys over on the Rabbit thread are working to document it.
Melnic is offline Find More Posts by Melnic
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 31, 2012, 03:27 PM
United States, MI, Traverse City
Joined Jan 2012
1,142 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melnic View Post
It took my GLB shippment of rabbit controller a month to get to my door. Documentation sucks but the guys over on the Rabbit thread are working to document it.
dang!! that's way too long!!
Donnyv is offline Find More Posts by Donnyv
Old Mar 31, 2012, 03:33 PM
Joined Jan 2012
1,142 Posts
update: I did the stick centering again with the elevator trim all the way forward this time and it fly's great now for the elevator part, it takes a whole lot of tweaking and time and patience!! lol.. now the yaw want's to go back and forth slowly! I constantly gotta keep trimming it!!

update!! I turned my yaw and roll about 2 o clock and my pitch about noon!! its much more stable now!!! new vid coming soon!!
Last edited by Donnyv; Apr 01, 2012 at 11:31 AM.
Old Apr 01, 2012, 11:32 AM
Joined Jan 2012
1,142 Posts
Delete
Last edited by Donnyv; Apr 03, 2012 at 01:52 AM.
Old Apr 01, 2012, 07:02 PM
Joined Jan 2012
1,142 Posts
frame for the Eagle

I was building this frame for the kk board but I changed my mind and give this Eagle a chance to live!!! ha ha
Old Apr 02, 2012, 11:22 PM
Joined Jan 2012
1,142 Posts
Last edited by Donnyv; Apr 12, 2012 at 02:03 AM.
Old Apr 03, 2012, 01:24 AM
NewFlyer
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined Aug 2006
620 Posts
Hi All, name is Ken. Abit confused on the manual or perhaps there is a new/old version. My manual says to use the dip switch to set Stick Centering and Throttle thingi. Whereas the manual in this thread uses the gyro sensitivity.
KenChin is offline Find More Posts by KenChin
Old Apr 03, 2012, 01:46 AM
Joined Jan 2012
1,142 Posts
delete
Old Apr 03, 2012, 01:49 AM
Joined Jan 2012
1,142 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenChin View Post
Hi All, name is Ken. Abit confused on the manual or perhaps there is a new/old version. My manual says to use the dip switch to set Stick Centering and Throttle thingi. Whereas the manual in this thread uses the gyro sensitivity.
you have the Eagle n6 v2 here is the pdf file for you...http://www.goodluckbuy.com/images/de...s2/file/yy.PDF
Old Apr 03, 2012, 09:22 AM
NewFlyer
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined Aug 2006
620 Posts
I am currently using the FlySky aka Turnigy 9X Radio with its 6 channel receiver. Does any care to share best setup? Expo and DualRate settings, and also the 3 gyro settings?

My quad seems to drift around very much and stick movement are a little sluggish.
Old Apr 03, 2012, 01:16 PM
Joined Jan 2012
1,142 Posts
Quote:
I am currently using the FlySky aka Turnigy 9X Radio with its 6 channel receiver. Does any care to share best setup? Expo and DualRate settings, and also the 3 gyro settings?

My quad seems to drift around very much and stick movement are a little sluggish.
I'm sorry but I use a dx5e spektrum with this quad!! it's just a basic 5 channel radio! but I have 2 options low or high! and its either 70% or 100% travel!! so I been playing around with the pots to get it stable!! so far so good! pitch and roll around 2 o clock and yaw about 12! hope that helps..
Last edited by Donnyv; Apr 03, 2012 at 03:48 PM.
Old Apr 04, 2012, 01:48 AM
Slovenia, Ljubljana
Joined Sep 2011
1,432 Posts
Quote:

First of all flash your Tx with er9x FW and you will get the best of your Tx: http://code.google.com/p/er9x/ and http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1266162

http://9xforums.com/forum/

Then I'll post my settings for d/r and expo
er9xuser is offline Find More Posts by er9xuser
Old Apr 04, 2012, 06:23 AM
NewFlyer
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined Aug 2006
620 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by er9xuser View Post
First of all flash your Tx with er9x FW and you will get the best of your Tx: http://code.google.com/p/er9x/ and http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1266162

http://9xforums.com/forum/

Then I'll post my settings for d/r and expo
I try not going towards that direction. Weirdly... i had one 2 minute flight to test the settings. Then unplug the battery. Did not mess with anything, plug the battery back in, and no responds from throttle. All motors did initialize but no movement on throttle up.

Was at the field, so no more flight, ended back home without any other chance to fly, and now back to square 1.
Old Apr 05, 2012, 07:00 PM
Joined Jan 2012
1,142 Posts
Thanks guys.. the Eagle n6 was a fun learning experience!! but its time to move on with a new different control board!! I'm thinking on trying the fh-x46 pro!!
Old Apr 11, 2012, 04:19 PM
Joined Jan 2012
1,142 Posts
home built Eagle n6 sport quad 15 inches motor to motor!

gaui 10 amp esc's
20-34 kda brushless motors
3s 1800 Gen's ace 25c
tx blade SR radio with no expo and spektrum receiver

Number one key to a successful Eagle n6 quad, make sure you use some really good double sided gyro tape at least a quarter inch thick underneath in the middle of the board!

My setup on the roll pots are pitch and roll about 2 o clock and my yaw is 11!!
Last edited by Donnyv; Apr 17, 2012 at 01:25 AM.