HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Pandissix, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 02:47 PM
Joined May 2007
317 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
For Sale
BVM Bandit EDF

Bandit was originally Turbine, but was converted to EDF, using the Tam Jets TJ100 fan and TJ inlet adaptor for EDF. TJ100 HV120 has been sent in and returned by Castle per the recall...so ESC is current and new.

(ESC is still in the box from Castle. I have not re-connected it yet as I have been out of the country). Buyer would need to re-connect ESC and re-mount fan. A very easy process.

Setup for the JR12x, so can bind and fly with by dat file.

I have the BVM shipping case, so for a serious buyer, I could pack and ship in the case, at buyers expense.

If usying paypal, I have to add 3% fee.

$5500 to include BVM Jetcase if shipped. If not shipped. I keep my case.

Prefer local pickup, but can work out shipping,

I am including the BVM Shipping case for FREE...$600 value. I can ship this almost anywhere in the USA for about $185 using ForwardAir.

Lets make a deal. All deals MUST be made prior to OCT 28-OCT 31 as that is when I can pack up and ship.
Pandissix is offline Find More Posts by Pandissix
to remove ads between posts