HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 21, 2003, 12:48 PM
North Richland Hills, Texas USA
Joined Aug 2000
1,840 Posts
Friday Night with the Lockheed Aeromodelers

Folks we will be flying this Friday night at the Lockheed Rec Center at 3400 Bryant-Irvin Road. See events section for further details.

Flying will be from 7 to 10 so come on out and get those little birds ready for two days flying at SWAC in Arlington on the 3rd and 4th of October. We are open to all Lockheed employees or one of our associates (our associates are those people that just want to fly indoors).

We will also be conducting several 10 lap races of the Fantastic Models AT-6 Texan (Beta Kits). I've been flying mine a bit trying to get into the groove and they are a hoot.

Folks, come on out and play, it may be a little drive for some but its a blast and the flying site is very nice. ed
Ed Couch is offline Find More Posts by Ed Couch
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 25, 2003, 01:41 PM
Arlington, TX
Joined Sep 2003
21 Posts
Ed - Do you know if Fan-Tastic Models will have any AT-6 kits to sell at the LM Fly-IN? I'd love to get one.
NightOwl is offline Find More Posts by NightOwl
Old Sep 26, 2003, 09:33 AM
North Richland Hills, Texas USA
Joined Aug 2000
1,840 Posts
Nightowl, I wish I could answer that but I don't know. Jerry/Don are working to get kits ready for SWAC so hopefully they may have a few available Friday night.

Jerry, bring a few kits with ya, if at all possible!

ed
Ed Couch is offline Find More Posts by Ed Couch