SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 07, 2012, 01:37 AM
Joined Nov 2011
40 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahui625 View Post
only to test the sensor.tks!
Sorry, but I am not sure I understand.
In the future, when you are finished testing and start selling the ad on barometer module, is it only going to work on the mini board or also the AQ50D?

If you plan on it working with the AQ50D, please do not sacrifice the octo configuration in order to plug in the module. Have a choice to use one of the camera channels so you can fly octo without camera stabilization or quad/hexa with camera stabalization.........please.....
blast is offline Find More Posts by blast
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 07, 2012, 05:30 AM
Advanced Monkey
United Kingdom, England
Joined Nov 2011
1,605 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by caju View Post
all com checked as is the same i use for the tools 1.2 for the board
toke all the crazy letters out renamed as above.
Does your board lits when plugged to the tmf datalink?
As soon as I plug mine it shows solid blue light in 2 secs, then when press the flash button goes off put the power on the 10 servo place and light goes on solid again release the flash button and nothing.
Tried leting the flash button go before the light comes on again nothing
Hi caju,
No, I have just double checked mine & the board light doesn't come on when I plug the TMF data link in, only when the power is plugged in.
Does you data link look like this, has the plug on yours got the wires in the same places?
Name: TMF Data link.jpg
Views: 49
Size: 43.3 KB
Description:
nebstress is offline Find More Posts by nebstress
Old Jun 07, 2012, 06:38 AM
France, PACA, Aix-en-Provence
Joined Jul 2011
124 Posts
Hi guys!!!

Got it today!

After a new lipo no calibration needed (so far...) a few trim but it is really windy here...

Gain is set at 7 in the GUI and at 3 according to this picture :

Cheers
pietronet is offline Find More Posts by pietronet
Old Jun 10, 2012, 09:56 PM
Joined Aug 2008
264 Posts
video by QiW
Damai Perdana 9th June 2012 (3 min 44 sec)
mahui625 is offline Find More Posts by mahui625
Old Jun 11, 2012, 09:04 PM
Joined Aug 2008
264 Posts
flight time:19 min

1010610fh_fpv_tmf6p00001.MTS (19 min 42 sec)
Last edited by mahui625; Jun 11, 2012 at 09:23 PM.
Old Jun 12, 2012, 07:47 AM
United States, TX, Dallas
Joined Jan 2012
1,272 Posts
Has anyone purchased the DS-Sensor add-on? How does it work, did it fix drifting, are there any improvements, what are your thoughts? Do you have a video to show us? Is it a waste of money? Is it a POS?
skipper1 is online now Find More Posts by skipper1
Old Jun 14, 2012, 04:35 AM
Berlin / Germany
Joined Feb 2010
691 Posts
New Mini TMF AQ50D Board - Baro Testflight

Hello all, I think good things need Time. But we are in unexpected excitement for the new NAvi Board.
Here a Test Video from White.
TMF mini FC with MS-5611 barometer module - Altitude hold testing (prototype) (1 min 53 sec)

Mike
Rc Heli Halle is offline Find More Posts by Rc Heli Halle
Old Jun 14, 2012, 07:47 AM
UAS Test Pilot
Norway
Joined Jul 2003
1,130 Posts
I have the add on sensor on the way... I`ll post my findings when it arrives.
SpeedMaster is offline Find More Posts by SpeedMaster
Old Jun 14, 2012, 02:49 PM
France, PACA, Aix-en-Provence
Joined Jul 2011
124 Posts
Hi,

It seems that since I have this new sensor I had to lower the gain....

In Protool it is @ 6 and position 3 according to these numbers.

I have a 40cm motors to motors quad and 10" props!
pietronet is offline Find More Posts by pietronet
Old Jun 14, 2012, 09:11 PM
Joined Aug 2008
264 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pietronet View Post
Hi,

It seems that since I have this new sensor I had to lower the gain....

In Protool it is @ 6 and position 3 according to these numbers.

I have a 40cm motors to motors quad and 10" props!
good.again 7.2~7.6 is ok for small airfram.
Old Jun 14, 2012, 10:44 PM
Joined Jan 2012
1,272 Posts
I need some help with the new sensor. I have the TMF Pro or AQ50. I downloaded Firmware_Release_0601 from this website. In this order I installed;
1) TMF_Pro_v1.8_2G.tmf (yes, I deleted the Chinese writing at the end of the files)
2) TMF_Digital_v5.6_Add-on.tmf
3) TMF_Digital v5.5_Embeded.tmf

No problems installing the updated. Then I opened the TMF_Tool_v121.exe. At the very first I got data from flight controller but no movement in Flight Instrument, then nothing except for gain. Gain showed 5.619, Fmode X4 and Speed 400Hz. It shows Firmware 5.5, Acc (G) 2.

In the past, when I did a firmware update and then used the TMF Tool, everything was working and calibrating. Anyone know what I may have done wrong or didn't do?
Old Jun 15, 2012, 04:48 AM
Advanced Monkey
United Kingdom, England
Joined Nov 2011
1,605 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skipper1 View Post
I need some help with the new sensor. I have the TMF Pro or AQ50. I downloaded Firmware_Release_0601 from this website. In this order I installed;
1) TMF_Pro_v1.8_2G.tmf (yes, I deleted the Chinese writing at the end of the files)
2) TMF_Digital_v5.6_Add-on.tmf
3) TMF_Digital v5.5_Embeded.tmf

No problems installing the updated. Then I opened the TMF_Tool_v121.exe. At the very first I got data from flight controller but no movement in Flight Instrument, then nothing except for gain. Gain showed 5.619, Fmode X4 and Speed 400Hz. It shows Firmware 5.5, Acc (G) 2.

In the past, when I did a firmware update and then used the TMF Tool, everything was working and calibrating. Anyone know what I may have done wrong or didn't do?
If you have the AQ50 (not the newest AQ50D) then you should only install number "1" in your list.
Number "2" is for the New AQ50D with the embedded sensor & number "3" is for the AQ50 with the new add on sensor.
I hope this helps
nebstress is offline Find More Posts by nebstress
Old Jun 15, 2012, 07:51 AM
Joined Jan 2012
1,272 Posts
Thank you.
Since I have installed the other software's, how can I delete them? I have searched everywhere for a manual or proper procedures and cannot find anything except on this forum.
Since the DS-Sensor works on both AQ50D & AQ50 Pro, there needs to be information on what works on what.
I wrote to Infinity-Hobby and they were confused about what I installed. Here is what they said;
We are a bit confused by your message. The firmware for AQ50 Pro (TMF Pro) with new sensor should be TMF_AQ50D-S(V5.2).tmf which can be downloaded from the following link :
http://www.infinity-hobby.com/main/d...0D-S(V5.2).tmf

You will need to upgrade the firmware of TMF Pro first before install the AQ50D-S.

We are not sure where you got the firmwares listed in your message and what those 1)~4) meant. Can you advise further detail?
Old Jun 15, 2012, 07:56 AM
Canada, NS, Halifax
Joined Feb 2010
7,338 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skipper1 View Post
Thank you.
Since I have installed the other software's, how can I delete them? I have searched everywhere for a manual or proper procedures and cannot find anything except on this forum.
Since the DS-Sensor works on both AQ50D & AQ50 Pro, there needs to be information on what works on what.
I wrote to Infinity-Hobby and they were confused about what I installed. Here is what they said;
We are a bit confused by your message. The firmware for AQ50 Pro (TMF Pro) with new sensor should be TMF_AQ50D-S(V5.2).tmf which can be downloaded from the following link :
http://www.infinity-hobby.com/main/d...0D-S(V5.2).tmf

You will need to upgrade the firmware of TMF Pro first before install the AQ50D-S.

We are not sure where you got the firmwares listed in your message and what those 1)~4) meant. Can you advise further detail?
Just reload the TMF_Digital_v5.6_Add-on.tmf firmware, that is the one you need if you have an older board with the addon sensor, you don't install them all, only one is on the board at any one time. The last one loaded is the one it will have which is sounds like in your case is the embedded version which is for the new board with the sesnors built in, which is probably why it isn't seeing any sensors when you run the config tool.
flitelab is offline Find More Posts by flitelab
Site Sponsor
Old Jun 15, 2012, 08:02 AM
Joined Jan 2012
1,272 Posts
Thanks flitelab,
It is confusing, and what is the definition of older board. I purchased the G2 from Infinity about a month ago so I would think it is a new AQ50 (G2) and not the AQ50 (G6).