HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 30, 2012, 02:50 PM
Canada, NS, Halifax
Joined Feb 2010
7,089 Posts
Here is a new build around a DJI Flamewheel clone using the TMF PRO and Fyetech motors - http://www.flitelab.com/Reviews/HJ45...eOverview.aspx
flitelab is offline Find More Posts by flitelab
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 30, 2012, 09:02 PM
Joined Aug 2008
264 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flitelab View Post
Here is a new build around a DJI Flamewheel clone using the TMF PRO and Fyetech motors - http://www.flitelab.com/Reviews/HJ45...eOverview.aspx
good job.
mahui625 is offline Find More Posts by mahui625
Old Apr 04, 2012, 09:07 PM
Joined Aug 2008
264 Posts
Henry Ciullo:
y6 multicopter AQ50D @ Monza (1 min 32 sec)
Old Apr 05, 2012, 01:00 AM
France, PACA, Aix-en-Provence
Joined Jul 2011
124 Posts
Very nice !!
pietronet is offline Find More Posts by pietronet
Old Apr 05, 2012, 07:57 AM
Berlin / Germany
Joined Feb 2010
686 Posts
Hi all, very Stable flight. Work on my Hexa. I need 40 Hours Day. Damn..........
Happy Eastern to all
Working on new Domes too. Many Interest in Domes for T380, How is that ??? Lol

Mike RCHHB
Rc Heli Halle is offline Find More Posts by Rc Heli Halle
Old Apr 06, 2012, 09:34 AM
Joined May 2011
72 Posts
Hi~guys
yesterday I got a new firmware v1.6
It seems improve a camera stabilizer PWM signal jitter problem....
it will become more smooth.....
jimmytseng is offline Find More Posts by jimmytseng
Old Apr 06, 2012, 11:20 AM
France, PACA, Aix-en-Provence
Joined Jul 2011
124 Posts
what about the drift issue?
pietronet is offline Find More Posts by pietronet
Old Apr 06, 2012, 06:09 PM
Brasil
Joined Mar 2004
141 Posts
Is this version for 2G or 6G?
FAST is offline Find More Posts by FAST
Old Apr 06, 2012, 06:42 PM
QiW
south east asia
Joined Mar 2009
956 Posts
this FC flipped on my again upon trying to take off ..
broke one of my motor mount
must it do this every now and then ?
actually it has not flipped on me in 2 months .. done a calibration via proTOOL couple of days ago
and i noticed within a few days after doing this calibration using the proTOOL the FC will flip ... and after that flip it will fly fine .. until the next calibration via proTOOL
this may or may not be accurate ... but it seems that is the only pattern i can find for every flip that happened to me
i have gone to firmware 1.5 (2G) and drift has been acceptable (i have gotten too used to it)
QiW is offline Find More Posts by QiW
Old Apr 06, 2012, 08:35 PM
Joined Aug 2008
264 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAST View Post
Is this version for 2G or 6G?
2G.to solve the servo jitter.
Old Apr 06, 2012, 08:40 PM
Joined Aug 2008
264 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by QiW View Post
actually it has not flipped on me in 2 months .. done a calibration via proTOOL couple of days ago
and i noticed within a few days after doing this calibration using the proTOOL the FC will flip ... and after that flip it will fly fine .. until the next calibration via proTOOL
this may or may not be accurate ... but it seems that is the only pattern i can find for every flip that happened to me
i have gone to firmware 1.5 (2G) and drift has been acceptable (i have gotten too used to it)
hi,power on,wait for 30 seconds,then do this calibration by your radio.Recommended to do this calibration after change the battery.
Old Apr 06, 2012, 08:43 PM
Australia
Joined Apr 2008
2,805 Posts
Quote:
A friend of mine had a similar issue, ended up being one of the motor wires to the ESC being faulty...
Just a thought.
chancesAU is offline Find More Posts by chancesAU
Old Apr 07, 2012, 10:09 AM
QiW
south east asia
Joined Mar 2009
956 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahui625 View Post
hi,power on,wait for 30 seconds,then do this calibration by your radio.Recommended to do this calibration after change the battery.
the last time it flipped it was powered on more than 30secs before i attempted to lift off ... but i do not calibrate every time i plug in a fresh battery anymore since i cannot find completely level surface to do that in most of the places where i fly
it is a serious PITA if i have to do that every fresh pack with no level surface

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancesAU View Post
A friend of mine had a similar issue, ended up being one of the motor wires to the ESC being faulty...
Just a thought.
happened to me on 2 different frames with different set of electronics (so i am ruling out electronics & wiring)
all other FC board does not do that on BOTH FRAMES
shame ... this is such a nice FC so fly with
the stick response feels just very natural to me
Old Apr 08, 2012, 05:02 AM
Italia, Piemonte, Biella
Joined Feb 2011
394 Posts
Quote:
shame ... this is such a nice FC so fly with
the stick response feels just very natural to me
yes, i confirm it has a very good feel. I have flown kk, multiwii, fy91, and in these days testing a Rabbit, but nothing gives me the natural feeling of the AQ50D, the autolevel is just right, it isn't too invasive and transition from forward flight to hover is nice and smooth. Pity for drift and yaw problems, i hope new sensor will fix both.
I never calibrate via software, i always found it to be completely different than via TX. If you don't have a level surface where you fly, calibrate at home before going flying with tx, it shouldn't be too different next time you power it up.
Drift will be present more in first 2 minutes of flight, when i lift off i don't bother to trim radio or land to recalibrate until i have flown 1-2 mins; it usually will change , starting with a left drift, and slowly moving towards right. Now that i use a separate board for the gimbal , i don't really care that much about drift.
thepelell is offline Find More Posts by thepelell
Old Apr 08, 2012, 03:22 PM
QiW
south east asia
Joined Mar 2009
956 Posts
i have gotten used to the drift with minimum trimming on radio (1.5 2G)
it is the sudden flip when applying throttle after plugging in battery ... is anyone still experiencing this ?
i have to train myself to hand launch over my head in the future ... so when i apply throttle and it attempts to flip over i will still be holding it ..