SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 23, 2011, 10:31 PM
Joined Feb 2011
277 Posts
Discussion
Trying to find out if Toys World Express is reputable

Hi everyone,
I was thinking about buying parts from www.toysworldexpress.com and I was just wondering if anyone here has ever ordered from them before. I was planning on buying some parts from them and wanted to find out if their reputable or not before I order from them.

Ray
Pilot Ray is offline Find More Posts by Pilot Ray
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 24, 2011, 06:51 AM
Will fly for food.
United States, TX, Killeen
Joined Jul 2002
408 Posts
Ray, what parts are you planning on buying from them?
Jonathan Ott is online now Find More Posts by Jonathan Ott
Old Oct 24, 2011, 07:29 PM
Joined Feb 2011
277 Posts
Hi Jonathan,

I wanted to buy some new parts for a 8005 G.T Model helicopter that I have. I was checking around on the internet the past couple of days and came across the Toys World express website located in China. Their website seems to look really good with reasonable prices and I also noticed that they accept Paypal. The other option for me is to buy the parts on eBay from China like I've done before, but the parts do cost more. I thought maybe Toys World express could be a good website to buy parts from, but I want to find out more about them first. I thought of trying a small (under $20.00) order the first time around by using Paypal, but I don't know even if thats a good idea.

Ray
Pilot Ray is offline Find More Posts by Pilot Ray
Old Oct 25, 2011, 07:46 AM
Will fly for food.
United States, TX, Killeen
Joined Jul 2002
408 Posts
Cool. I was just curious of what type of heli you had, 'cause if it was a T-Rex series (or clone) there are better places for parts.

Not familliar with your heli, but if that place has your parts, start with small orders and se how it goes.

Jon
Jonathan Ott is online now Find More Posts by Jonathan Ott
Old Jan 02, 2012, 09:13 AM
Joined Jul 2009
1,311 Posts
I have placed an order with them for $100 and so far no communication from them for 2 weeks. They don't even reply to emails or skype. Looks like unreliable supplier to me.
mrexcel is offline Find More Posts by mrexcel
Old Feb 03, 2012, 06:04 AM
Joined Nov 2011
2 Posts
hey,Ray:
i have ordered three times from them ,and they provide good services and good products,i remember clearly that they send me a set 9053 main blade for my first shopping from them,so in my opinion,they are reputable.
glennyoung is offline Find More Posts by glennyoung