HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Floater73, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 22, 2011, 10:05 PM
But often down to earth
Oklahoma, USA
Joined Sep 2010
736 Posts
Trader Rating: 24
Wanted
Turnigy Receiver Controlled Switch

I need a Turnigy Receiver Controlled Switch to control some LEDs.

Please PM me your price if you have one to sell...

Thanks,
Steve
Floater73 is offline Find More Posts by Floater73
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 22, 2011, 11:43 PM
Suspended Account
Panorama City, CA
Joined Sep 2004
5,566 Posts
Trader Rating: 43
You can make one yourself. Take an old, unused servo. Open the case and disconnect two wires from the motor terminal. Connect LED to these wires.

Plug the servo into self-neutralizing channel, ch 1, 2, 4. LED will light when stick is moved.

Plug the servo into non-neutralizing channel, ch. 3, 5, 6, 7, 8. Control center will turn off LED. Off center will turn on LED.

If you need switch for higher voltage, higher current application, connect 3V - 4V relay to these motor wires. You will need separate battery connected to the relay to operate a device.

I had one but I misplaced and cannot find it.
John Kim is offline Find More Posts by John Kim
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Oct 23, 2011, 04:15 PM
Capitalist
United States, CA, Redding
Joined Sep 2008
1,870 Posts
Trader Rating: 98
fnlrun is online now Find More Posts by fnlrun
Last edited by fnlrun; Oct 23, 2011 at 08:49 PM.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 03:04 PM
But often down to earth
Oklahoma, USA
Joined Sep 2010
736 Posts
Trader Rating: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Kim View Post
You can make one yourself. Take an old, unused servo. Open the case and disconnect two wires from the motor terminal. Connect LED to these wires.

Plug the servo into self-neutralizing channel, ch 1, 2, 4. LED will light when stick is moved.

Plug the servo into non-neutralizing channel, ch. 3, 5, 6, 7, 8. Control center will turn off LED. Off center will turn on LED.

If you need switch for higher voltage, higher current application, connect 3V - 4V relay to these motor wires. You will need separate battery connected to the relay to operate a device.

I had one but I misplaced and cannot find it.
I might just try that. Thanks for the idea...

Steve
Floater73 is offline Find More Posts by Floater73