HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 21, 2011, 05:24 PM
Joined Oct 2011
1 Posts
Discussion
Art Tech Miniwolf SE Bottom Rotor Not Spinning, Help Appreciated.

Hello,

I have Art-Tech Miniwolf SE, purchased from XHeli few weeks ago... Unfortunately I had a bad spill and ran the helicopter to a wall.

ISSUE: the bottom blade rotor assembly is somehow not attached to the outside center shaft (when center outer shaft is spinning, the bottom rotor does not spin together as if it is not tied together anymore). Because of this, bottom rotor spins somewhat, but not enough to lift the helicopter. Top blade-rotor spins just fine.

I am not sure how the bottom rotor assembly was attached to the outer-center shaft when it was new, does anyone know?? I thought about gluing little piece that is above bottom swash-plate to the outer-center shaft, but wasn't sure of its consequences.

I am wondering if I need a spare part to fix my issue, and if so, can you tell me which spare part(s) I would need? Thanks.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Cheers.
-TSXChef
TSXChef is offline Find More Posts by TSXChef
to remove ads between posts