SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 08, 2012, 05:33 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
We were tossing the idea on going ourselves but with my move and all couldn't make it. You do know it was Jan 31st-Feb 5th? Not sure which one you guys are talking about. If it this one you missed it! ROLF.

Robert
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 10, 2012, 07:20 PM
Thats Right!
IL, Southern
Joined Mar 2009
326 Posts
Boys I had a LED go out! Sad day in my basement. I was doing some cleaning and dropped it. Its not bad but you can tell its out. Be careful and don't drop it like I did.

Yo JB can you replace the LED?

Jeffgmann
JeffGmann is offline Find More Posts by JeffGmann
Old Feb 11, 2012, 04:17 PM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffGmann View Post
Boys I had a LED go out! Sad day in my basement. I was doing some cleaning and dropped it. Its not bad but you can tell its out. Be careful and don't drop it like I did.

Yo JB can you replace the LED?

Jeffgmann

He's heading out on Monday and won't be back till next weekend.

Ceri
CeriJonston is offline Find More Posts by CeriJonston
Old Feb 11, 2012, 10:00 PM
Always were your sun glasses!
Joined Oct 2010
321 Posts
You guys are a late on the snowbirds and expo. Should've hooked up with me and I would have gave you the info you needed.

Lead
Leadhauler is offline Find More Posts by Leadhauler
Old Feb 13, 2012, 11:43 PM
Whats Black and has 24's?
Alabama, B-ham area
Joined Apr 2009
443 Posts
Does it really make a difference with one bulb out?

Gottacuda
GottaCuda is offline Find More Posts by GottaCuda
Old Feb 14, 2012, 06:40 PM
Just_Me
Florida
Joined Mar 2009
361 Posts
I wouldn't think so. I covered one up and nothing changed. Now maybe if four or five went out sure.

Just_me
Just_me is offline Find More Posts by Just_me
Old Mar 02, 2012, 09:13 AM
Car Junkie trying to fly
United States, FL, Deltona
Joined Oct 2005
1,175 Posts
Just thought I would share another option, I ordered one of these from Wal-Mart.com shipped site-to-store and picked it up. Excellent Ott-Lite copy. I have had mine 3 years, and no issues.

21.88$+ tax

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Vision-Max...-Lamp/10983076

I found skins that should fit the lamp as well, but I had a hard time paying more for stickers, than for the actual lamp.

http://www.rcidcustom.com/mm5/mercha...ory_Code=RCD12
Y2kGTP is offline Find More Posts by Y2kGTP
Old Mar 02, 2012, 10:05 AM
Me Toby You?
Jacksonville FL
Joined Jan 2011
423 Posts
Skins? Now your talking. I have one that most of the guys use on here but its ok. Mine is so much brighter. I could always do an upgrade however. I'll put word out for you and thanks for the post. By the way, you should contact Robert or Todd over at Team Edge RC dot com if you sell these. He has alot of drivers who race in his leagues.

Toby
Toby Warren is offline Find More Posts by Toby Warren
Old Mar 02, 2012, 10:08 AM
Car Junkie trying to fly
Joined Oct 2005
1,175 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby Warren View Post
Skins? Now your talking. I have one that most of the guys use on here but its ok. Mine is so much brighter. I could always do an upgrade however. I'll put word out for you and thanks for the post. By the way, you should contact Robert or Todd over at Team Edge RC dot com if you sell these. He has alot of drivers who race in his leagues.

Toby
I am not affiliated with the above company, I just found it with a Google search. I refused to pay 60$ for an Ott-lite so did some digging at the time and found the copy at Wal-mart. Use it all the time on my hobby desk.
Old Mar 02, 2012, 10:15 AM
Me Toby You?
Jacksonville FL
Joined Jan 2011
423 Posts
I'll be sure to check it out once I log off. As a driver who races yearly in both nationals and local circuits, I require a light that puts out excellent brightness yet dependability. Looks are always a plus but the skin idea is a great touch to personalize your pit area. Thanks and again Y2K

Toby
Toby Warren is offline Find More Posts by Toby Warren
Old Mar 02, 2012, 03:40 PM
Joined Nov 2009
226 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2kGTP View Post
Just thought I would share another option, I ordered one of these from Wal-Mart.com shipped site-to-store and picked it up. Excellent Ott-Lite copy. I have had mine 3 years, and no issues.

21.88$+ tax

I found skins that should fit the lamp as well, but I had a hard time paying more for stickers, than for the actual lamp.

This ones taller than mine. Anyone know how much the skins are and if they make them for other brands? I just shoved out money for one light and hate to do it for another.

NSX
NissanNSX is offline Find More Posts by NissanNSX
Old Mar 04, 2012, 08:08 PM
Whats Black and has 24's?
Alabama, B-ham area
Joined Apr 2009
443 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2kGTP View Post

21.88$+ tax

I did some research on this bad boy. I'm gonna try one I think. I'm ok with mine but just curious in how much brighter this one will be. For a mere 21.00 I'll check it out. Diggin the skin idea to! What a plus......

Gottacuda
GottaCuda is offline Find More Posts by GottaCuda
Old Mar 05, 2012, 03:09 PM
Just_Me
Florida
Joined Mar 2009
361 Posts
Gary did you order yours? I have the other one myself but like Toby I was wondering on the skins if they fit any other lights.

Just_Me
Just_me is offline Find More Posts by Just_me
Old Mar 05, 2012, 03:11 PM
Car Junkie trying to fly
Joined Oct 2005
1,175 Posts
Mine is 10.5" tall from base to the top of the light hinge when closed.
Old Mar 06, 2012, 03:09 PM
master of spinning
Il
Joined Dec 2010
130 Posts
i know this is off topic but since you guys are talking about skins. does anyone make them for the radios?

Tye
FlatSick is offline Find More Posts by FlatSick