Where can I get two?
i812 is offline Find More Posts by i812
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 25, 2011, 02:15 PM
Live to learn. . .
Austin, TX
Joined Dec 2009
1,489 Posts
There's a clownfish and a shark. They wind up being like $26+ with shipping and all (I bought 16 of them). They seem cheap to me, given the smiles it caused just yesterday, it's maiden day!

http://www.rc-fever.com/index.php?ke...iption=0&ref=5

Rafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by i812 View Post
Amigo, am I glad you posted that!

Best thing I've seen all year!

Where can I get two?
Rafa's CB100 is offline Find More Posts by Rafa's CB100
Old Nov 25, 2011, 02:20 PM
Joined Aug 2009
4,956 Posts
16!

It's true, they really are weird in Austin!

Thanks for the link.

There's was going to be 2 in Dallas also, until I saw the shipping cost. Ouch!
i812 is offline Find More Posts by i812
Last edited by i812; Nov 25, 2011 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Added shipping cost comment
Old Nov 25, 2011, 03:38 PM
michigan
Joined May 2010
58 Posts
Hi all, Thinking about pulling the trigger on the Genius, what is the best tail rotor
to get. I am going to keep it stock for now!!
george48184 is offline Find More Posts by george48184
Old Nov 25, 2011, 03:43 PM
<Marty>
United States, KY, Springfield
Joined Jul 2011
1,740 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by george48184 View Post
Hi all, Thinking about pulling the trigger on the Genius, what is the best tail rotor
to get. I am going to keep it stock for now!!
the stock tail rotor does fine with the stock motor....only reason you should update the tail rotor is when you do the brushless main motor upgrade..
magic_marty is offline Find More Posts by magic_marty
Old Nov 25, 2011, 03:48 PM
michigan
Joined May 2010
58 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_marty View Post
the stock tail rotor does fine with the stock motor....only reason you should update the tail rotor is when you do the brushless main motor upgrade..
Thank's for you fast reply, now I can order !!!!!
george48184 is offline Find More Posts by george48184
Old Nov 25, 2011, 04:37 PM
United States, CA, Baldwin Park
Joined Jun 2004
1,952 Posts
Hey everyone. Just wanted to pass some great news that HobbyPartz now offers the popular micro brushless motors for the Genius CP. The brushless motor (C05s and C05M) will fit both the MCPX and Genius CP.

http://www.hobbypartz.com/mcpx.html

Also we have offer a Black Friday deal "Free Shipping" for the first 100 customers. The free shipping coupon code is posted up on our HobbyPartz Fan page. If one coupon doesn't work please try the others. Just passing the words so I hope you guys are able to pick up some great deals for your Genius CP.

I did the brushless motor conversion to my Genius CP and the performance was awesome! I would never go back to stock again hehe

-Tony
TonyTypeS is offline Find More Posts by TonyTypeS
Old Nov 25, 2011, 04:45 PM
<Marty>
United States, KY, Springfield
Joined Jul 2011
1,740 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTypeS View Post
Hey everyone. Just wanted to pass some great news that HobbyPartz now offers the popular micro brushless motors for the Genius CP. The brushless motor (C05s and C05M) will fit both the MCPX and Genius CP.

Also we have offer a Black Friday deal "Free Shipping" for the first 100 customers. The free shipping coupon code is posted up on our HobbyPartz Fan page. If one coupon doesn't work please try the others. Just passing the words so I hope you guys are able to pick up some great deals for your Genius CP.

I did the brushless motor conversion to my Genius CP and the performance was awesome! I would never go back to stock again hehe

-Tony
is xheli /hobbypartz going to stock the Genius cp or the parts ? Seems wow has the market cornered on it at this time....
magic_marty is offline Find More Posts by magic_marty
Old Nov 25, 2011, 04:56 PM
United States, CA, Baldwin Park
Joined Jun 2004
1,952 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_marty View Post
is xheli /hobbypartz going to stock the Genius cp or the parts ? Seems wow has the market cornered on it at this time....
We are trying to. Since Walkera is always jumping the gun with new heli every month we like to wait to see if the first productions units have any bugs that needs to be worked out. I sure hope Xheli can get the Genius CP because the sample ones I received flew great and I love them.

-Tony
TonyTypeS is offline Find More Posts by TonyTypeS
Old Nov 25, 2011, 06:00 PM
United States, CA, Mt Shasta
Joined Jun 2010
2,591 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa's CB100 View Post
This isn't the kind of video f.a.r.m.e.r. intended this thread for, but it seems like lots of my friends are over here these days. Here's my daughter (2 years, 11 months) flying what I got for Christmas presents. Hilarious. She's not Justin Jee yet, but she's flying it all by herself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLIsDP3IHZE

Rafa
Way to "hook" the young ones. She'll be flying Co-Axial by Christmas! I think the one in the baby seat is wishing he had longer thumbs.
shastamike is online now Find More Posts by shastamike
Old Nov 25, 2011, 07:07 PM
Newb Rotary Pilot
Odenton, MD
Joined Apr 2009
409 Posts
OK well the good news is it was a beautifull day in Maryland today 65 degrees, sunny and no wind! So, I got to fly a bunch of packs!

Trying to learn inverted and must have planted my G into the dirt 20 times head first. My damn thumbs/brain just can't deal with all this backwards crap

Broke some head links lucky I have SO many spares from the 4#3 days or I woulda been done at pack 2.

I did manage to hover inverted ONCE for about a minute then I am just sitting there stairing at the heli thinking why do you keep going up! Of course it was me pulling down on the collective instead of up so it was just doing what my dumb A$$ told it to do.

So all in all was a good day. Any day flying is a better day than at work

Didn't learn much though except for my brain/thumbs are retarded. Oh one thing I did learn was clean up the damn dog poop out the yard before you try and crash all over it Man I was cursing that dog today damn heli landed smack in a fresh pile poop all over the blades! Not cool. And of course I stepped in a few loads as well par for the course!

But tomorrow is a new day weather is supposed to be nice again so gonna charge all the packs and wake my son up very early in the morning to clean up the poo

Hope everyone is having an enjoyable holiday weekend.

PS - Dave you said you were sending me new thumbs when you fixed my receiver. I guess USPS lost them man tell your sis I am really PO'ed
Nytflyer is offline Find More Posts by Nytflyer
Old Nov 25, 2011, 07:23 PM
Farmer
United States, CA, San Mateo
Joined Oct 2011
909 Posts
Quote:

-Tony
well its about time tony Im going to order the whole lot

hope you dont mind I'm going to post your post on the first so others will be able to find the motors lol
f.a.r.m.e.r is offline Find More Posts by f.a.r.m.e.r
Old Nov 25, 2011, 07:29 PM
Newb Rotary Pilot
Odenton, MD
Joined Apr 2009
409 Posts
Quote:
We are trying to. Since Walkera is always jumping the gun with new heli every month we like to wait to see if the first productions units have any bugs that needs to be worked out. I sure hope Xheli can get the Genius CP because the sample ones I received flew great and I love them.

-Tony
Tony

There are no pictures on these parts? I have never ordered from you guys before but I see you have a fiberglass and carbon frame listed for the mcpx (sorry I know this a GCP thread) so how do I know what I would get I am very interested in these.
Nytflyer is offline Find More Posts by Nytflyer
Old Nov 25, 2011, 07:44 PM
Farmer
Joined Oct 2011
909 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa's CB100 View Post
This isn't the kind of video f.a.r.m.e.r. intended this thread for, but it seems like lots of my friends are over here these days. Here's my daughter (2 years, 11 months) flying what I got for Christmas presents. Hilarious. She's not Justin Jee yet, but she's flying it all by herself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLIsDP3IHZE

Rafa
Hey Rafa its a perfect video for this thread kids are the future of this hobby

as far as im concerned post anything you want after all its just about having fun and thats a perfect demonstration of it

Ps. wheres my presnt

cool vid rafa

happy hollidays

dave
Old Nov 25, 2011, 07:53 PM
Farmer
Joined Oct 2011
909 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytflyer View Post
OK well the good news is it was a beautifull day in Maryland today 65 degrees, sunny and no wind! So, I got to fly a bunch of packs!

Trying to learn inverted and must have planted my G into the dirt 20 times head first. My damn thumbs/brain just can't deal with all this backwards crap

Broke some head links lucky I have SO many spares from the 4#3 days or I woulda been done at pack 2.

I did manage to hover inverted ONCE for about a minute then I am just sitting there stairing at the heli thinking why do you keep going up! Of course it was me pulling down on the collective instead of up so it was just doing what my dumb A$$ told it to do.

So all in all was a good day. Any day flying is a better day than at work

Didn't learn much though except for my brain/thumbs are retarded. Oh one thing I did learn was clean up the damn dog poop out the yard before you try and crash all over it Man I was cursing that dog today damn heli landed smack in a fresh pile poop all over the blades! Not cool. And of course I stepped in a few loads as well par for the course!

But tomorrow is a new day weather is supposed to be nice again so gonna charge all the packs and wake my son up very early in the morning to clean up the poo

Hope everyone is having an enjoyable holiday weekend.

PS - Dave you said you were sending me new thumbs when you fixed my receiver. I guess USPS lost them man tell your sis I am really PO'ed
Leo imma box em thumbs up tonight

stay out the poop they will through your blades off balance lol