SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Gmoney97lgt, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 20, 2011, 06:58 PM
United States, UT, Salt Lake City
Joined May 2011
111 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
Sold
CopterX CX450, Trex 450 SE V2 clone, BNF, lots of align parts installed.

Alright, up for sale here is a CopterX CX450. It is a Trex 450 SE V2 clone. All align replacement parts will fit. It comes complete and almost ready to fly. Just charge up the lipo and bind your Spektrum TX to it and go.
It has a carbon fiber frame and complete metal head and tail assemblies. Also comes with lots of align parts, both installed and spares.
This heli has never been crashed, it has been set on the landing skids kinda hard. The skids are slightly bent because of this, but no other damage was done to the heli. Its only been flown for a total of about 30 minutes. I am not a very good pilot and decided to just put it away so i wouldn't destroy it. need a little more sim time before I fly another heli, besides the micros.
A list of all included parts and electronics:
-Turnigy Typhoon 450H 2215H 3550kv motor with align HZ053T 12T pinion gear
-Mystery 40A esc with Deans plug
-Winforce 2200mah 20c 3s lipo(about 15 cycles on it. Kinda weak, def not a 3D battery, but it does fly around ok.) with Deans connector.
-Hobbyking HK401B AVCS gyro
-Hobbyking HK922MG digital tail servo(1.8kg/cm,.07sec/60 deg @ 6v)
-Hobbyking HK15178 cyclic servos
-Orange RX R610 receiver
-Align 325PRO rotor blades. AGNHS1158-01(also includes the copx blades,unused. never installed)
-Align Trex 450 Pro tail blades
-Align High carbon steel main shaft. AGNH1228.( one installed in heli and one spare, it came with 2 in the package. also the copx main shaft, unused.)
-Align tail rotor shaft. AGNHS1021-1.(one installed in heli and one spare. came with 2 shafts and a gear. gear is on heli. also copx tail shaft and gear, unused.)
-Align socket head scews. HS1233T only bought one package of these so there are still a few of the copx screws throughout the heli.
-Align 450V2 fixed ball link set. HS1300T. installed on heli.
-Align Main gear with center hub, blue. HS1218-84.(installed on heli. also include copx main gear, unused.)
-Align Feathering shaft. HS1251T. includes 2 shafts,screws,washers. unused,never installed.BNIP
-Align thrust bearings. HS1268T. complete set of thrust bearings. unused,never installed.BNIP
-Align bearings. These i believe are for the main rotor grips. HS1222T comes with 2 bearings. unused,never installed. And HS1032T comes with 4 bearings. unused,never installed. both BNIP
-ALZRC 450 pro swashplate. unused,never installed.
Spare screws.
Copx canopy, painted orange and red.

Just getting out of this heli until I can afford a good simulator and some sim time.

Asking $215 OBO,shipped in the US. I accept paypal. Will probably ship it in a large usps priority mail box. it will be well packaged and slightly disassembled to prevent any possible damage. Willing to accept reasonable offers.

Any questions let me know, i will answer to the best of my ability. If you need any more pics, i can get some more. Thanks for looking!!
Gmoney97lgt is offline Find More Posts by Gmoney97lgt
Last edited by Gmoney97lgt; Oct 21, 2011 at 12:59 AM. Reason: payment info
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread