HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 01, 2011, 01:37 PM
Joined Nov 2009
226 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdonald View Post
I seen a post where Robert said the new printers can do what ever. I'll try to find it for you. I would email him and save time.

D'

He finally sent me an email telling me exactly what you said. They can do what ever.

Thanks
NSX
NissanNSX is offline Find More Posts by NissanNSX
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 01, 2011, 03:52 PM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
Sounds to me things are up and running Nissan.

Ceri
CeriJonston is offline Find More Posts by CeriJonston
Old Nov 01, 2011, 07:33 PM
Joined Nov 2009
226 Posts
Ok I think HA HA. All is good for now. We're attemting to find a place to run indoors as you guys over there are. Robert sounds like he's found some great places already. Your lucky Ceri. It's hard to do here with all the codes, rental prices and starting from scratch.

NSX
Old Nov 02, 2011, 09:02 AM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanNSX View Post
Ok I think HA HA. All is good for now. We're attemting to find a place to run indoors as you guys over there are. Robert sounds like he's found some great places already. Your lucky Ceri. It's hard to do here with all the codes, rental prices and starting from scratch.

NSX

Remember if you need anything yell at us Nissan.
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC
Old Nov 02, 2011, 05:15 PM
n2kartracing
AL
Joined Mar 2009
199 Posts
Quote:

NSX

Dude If we could find a place here outside of Montgomery Alabama we'd be sitting pretty. Its hard to find something in a nice area with low rent. Dang near impossible! Almost need something for nothing and one heck of a hobby shop to keep revenue going for the track. Otherwise money comes and goes in spurts.

N2
n2rckarting is offline Find More Posts by n2rckarting
Old Nov 04, 2011, 02:26 PM
Joined Nov 2009
226 Posts
The numbers arrive Robert. Thanks for getting them done so soon. .

TO: N2? Yeah we're sitting in the same place as you then. No difference. Not sure about the hobby shop end of it. Robert asked me if I wanted to carry parts for the karts but then why? I haven't replaced anything on my kart since I've had it. You really think I want a bunch of parts sitting in a hobby shop that don't sell? I've never ran a business of my own but this I know. You can't make money off what you don't sell. I think I offended him by saying I'll think about it. Once again, why carry parts you know? A couple of drivers mentioned beverage sales or vending type machines at the track. Who knows at this point. Need to find a place first.

NSX
Old Nov 04, 2011, 09:54 PM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
A indoor track will never last unless you have another means to support it. Proven fact hun.

Ceri
CeriJonston is offline Find More Posts by CeriJonston
Old Nov 05, 2011, 09:07 PM
Joined Nov 2009
226 Posts
I'd much rather stay outside and keep things simple. It seems to work for Robert and them.

NSX
Old Nov 05, 2011, 09:50 PM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
I'd make sure you have some type of revenue beside track and race fees. Beverages & food is a great idea but don't forget about lic cost and the good ole health dept who comes in now and then to score your methods of food preperation. Also toss in to the mix, electric, water sewer and trash.

JB
djskiptonic is offline Find More Posts by djskiptonic
Old Nov 07, 2011, 09:55 AM
Joined Nov 2009
226 Posts
Everyone at the meeting brought up the same ideas you and Ceri mentioned about extra cash to keep the track a float. I think I'm going to scan around and see whats out here for indoor racing. I know we have a few tracks but most are off road. We'll figure something out I'm certain.

NSX
Old Nov 07, 2011, 01:27 PM
Joined Nov 2008
240 Posts
NEWS! Robert and I both will be closed from Jan - Feb of next year. We have upgrades to do to equipment and one of us, not saying who is moving into a possible indoor racing warehouse facilty. Thats a maybe if we can figure out room and how to wall everything off from business to track area. Note this isn't offical about the indoor track but it holds great possibilities for all us!

Mitch
rbpracing is offline Find More Posts by rbpracing
Old Nov 09, 2011, 07:38 PM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
Well it sounds all is going well Nissan. Be sure to keep us informed once you get up and going.

JB'
djskiptonic is offline Find More Posts by djskiptonic
Old Nov 10, 2011, 11:23 PM
Me Toby You?
Jacksonville FL
Joined Jan 2011
423 Posts
Does anybody have a site for the new printer guys? Curious, Anyone had work done besides NSX numbers?

Toby
Toby Warren is offline Find More Posts by Toby Warren
Old Nov 11, 2011, 07:56 PM
Joined Nov 2009
226 Posts
I can tell you the numbers they did turned out good.

NSx
Old Nov 12, 2011, 06:59 PM
Me Toby You?
Jacksonville FL
Joined Jan 2011
423 Posts
Quote:
I can tell you the numbers they did turned out good.

NSx

Dude I asked for the site info not how your digits turned out. Glad to hear you like em but how about the site info Nissan? Forget it I'll call Robert.

Toby
Toby Warren is offline Find More Posts by Toby Warren