HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 14, 2011, 03:16 PM
DMonster
Central Alabama
Joined Oct 2010
136 Posts
I think many of us buy off Ebay when we get a chance. I know JB gets most of his micro electrics and leds off there. Darn near bought a truck years ago but lost to the final bidder.

D'
dmonster is offline Find More Posts by dmonster
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 14, 2011, 04:04 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Only use ebay when I need. Other wise I keep the money locally or buy from those companies who need it or those who offer excllent customer service. What goes around comes around I believe.

Robert
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC
Old Dec 14, 2011, 04:12 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
So are any of you heading to FL this weekend? I understand JB and Larc are trying to do something in PC Beach. Maybe you guys should post a roll call thread to see if there will be enough drivers for it? Hate to see or hear those making a drive and nobody showing up to make it worth the trip.

Robert
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC
Old Dec 14, 2011, 09:14 PM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Edge RC View Post
So are any of you heading to FL this weekend? I understand JB and Larc are trying to do something in PC Beach. Maybe you guys should post a roll call thread to see if there will be enough drivers for it? Hate to see or hear those making a drive and nobody showing up to make it worth the trip.

Robert
I don't see it happening Robert. Jonathan and I can't even make it. JB told me today only two signed up. You can't race with two or even three. Contact JB tomorrow if you want but I don't think he's coming over and setting up.

Ceri
CeriJonston is offline Find More Posts by CeriJonston
Old Dec 14, 2011, 10:02 PM
Cakeman
Joined Feb 2010
292 Posts
I couldn't make it anyways. Way to hard to get off work during this season.

Cakeman
cakeman is offline Find More Posts by cakeman
Old Dec 15, 2011, 07:36 PM
Whats Black and has 24's?
Alabama, B-ham area
Joined Apr 2009
443 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeman View Post
I couldn't make it anyways. Way to hard to get off work during this season.

Cakeman

I hear you. No get out of jail free card till Jan 1st for me. Work work and more work until then.

Gottacuda
GottaCuda is offline Find More Posts by GottaCuda
Old Dec 15, 2011, 08:24 PM
MightyDog
Southern state of Alabama
Joined Jan 2010
221 Posts
I'd like to find one of those get out of jail cards myself Taking the son skiing for Christmas. Its what he wanted to do.

Digdug
DigDug is offline Find More Posts by DigDug
Old Dec 16, 2011, 01:24 PM
Me Toby You?
Jacksonville FL
Joined Jan 2011
423 Posts
Did you checked your local Good Will Stores Dig? Sometimes you can find Monopoly pieces, money and get out of jail cards on their shelves for cheap!

Toby
Toby Warren is offline Find More Posts by Toby Warren
Old Dec 16, 2011, 10:08 PM
Joined Aug 2010
185 Posts
+1 and you might find more. Recently I wondered upon a thrift store. I decided to go in wih the wife. I never go to thrift stores but I found gold. I found an oversize Magnifying Clamp-On Desk Lamp. Cost was $10.00 plus it was some color day the register lady said. I got another 20% off the 10. When I got home I looked it up online, The thing cost 149.00 new. What a find. Keep your head up you'll find a get out of jail card there I'm certain..

BigDonald
bigdonald is offline Find More Posts by bigdonald
Old Dec 17, 2011, 09:16 AM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdonald View Post
+1 and you might find more. Recently I wondered upon a thrift store. I decided to go in wih the wife. I never go to thrift stores but I found gold. I found an oversize Magnifying Clamp-On Desk Lamp. Cost was $10.00 plus it was some color day the register lady said. I got another 20% off the 10. When I got home I looked it up online, The thing cost 149.00 new. What a find. Keep your head up you'll find a get out of jail card there I'm certain..

BigDonald

Won't tell you the things I've found while walking the beach in the mornings. The beach seems to be my thrift store. Spring break and summer are nuts with familys and students leaving all sorts of things behind.

JB'
djskiptonic is offline Find More Posts by djskiptonic
Old Dec 17, 2011, 12:10 PM
Joined Nov 2008
240 Posts
We may not want to hear either JB. Let us only imagine shall we?

Mitch
rbpracing is offline Find More Posts by rbpracing
Old Dec 20, 2011, 05:55 PM
n2kartracing
AL
Joined Mar 2009
199 Posts
Will there be kart races next year at Battlefield?

N2
n2rckarting is offline Find More Posts by n2rckarting
Old Dec 21, 2011, 11:35 AM
Cakeman
Joined Feb 2010
292 Posts
They'll be something going on I'm sure. They need to post race schedules in order for me to find time to make races. This year was nuts. No schedules were posted anywhere. I need advance notice if they plan on me racing.

Cakeman
cakeman is offline Find More Posts by cakeman
Old Dec 25, 2011, 02:20 PM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
Im in TN guys so Ill be racing where Robert does. I guess with Battlefield being down the highway it'll once again be the track to race. Hopefully he'll setup a track in TN also. Wishfull think on my behalf of course.

Trek
Trekker1990 is offline Find More Posts by Trekker1990
Old Dec 26, 2011, 07:10 PM
Just_Me
Florida
Joined Mar 2009
361 Posts
From Birmingham to Nashville will take me 4 hours. Thats not to bad considering its a straight drive up for me.

Just_Me
Just_me is offline Find More Posts by Just_me