HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 17, 2012, 11:01 PM
Just_Me
Florida
Joined Mar 2009
361 Posts
We made a drive to the track last year and couldn't find it.

Just_Me
Just_me is offline Find More Posts by Just_me
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 25, 2012, 01:03 PM
Whats Black and has 24's?
Alabama, B-ham area
Joined Apr 2009
443 Posts
We went there twice but both times nobody was there. The last time kids were running on the track and rolling skateboards all over it. JM did you see where trek got lost again going to Roberts up in Nashville?

Gottacuda
GottaCuda is offline Find More Posts by GottaCuda
Old Jan 09, 2013, 03:19 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Got an email from George today down at Battlefield. I'll find out if the onroad track is still up and running for 2013. Keep in mind this is outside. I know we have around 5 or 6 drivers in Huntsville and Battlefield is only a hour away. Just be sure to follow the directions as some didn't years past LOL. LOL. Hint Trek and Cart Miester! LOL.........

Robert
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC
Old Jan 10, 2013, 06:52 PM
Joined Aug 2009
259 Posts
What did he say?
Cart Miester is offline Find More Posts by Cart Miester
Old Jan 14, 2013, 08:49 PM
Whats Black and has 24's?
Alabama, B-ham area
Joined Apr 2009
443 Posts
You know CM we never had a chance to race there. A bunch of us drove up when Robert lived down here by TERC. It was hard to get to and out in the country. Nice track but plain in simple hard to get to. Its closed what I've read as everyone up there is racing at another track. They never chat about the other. Speaking of did you chat with him?

Gottacuda
GottaCuda is offline Find More Posts by GottaCuda
Old Jan 18, 2013, 01:00 PM
Joined Nov 2012
65 Posts
I know what track your taking about Gary. That one is closed. They now race in Dalton GA. There a large VTA group if I recall. I raced there once. Haven't raced at the new Dalton track. If I do I'll let you know how the scene is.
2012NC is offline Find More Posts by 2012NC
Old Feb 09, 2013, 02:10 PM
Dave N Cindy
Joined Jul 2009
110 Posts
I found out there racing in my backyard. I mean Huntsville that is. They have a track like the one down in Alabama by TERC. It to is on a carwash lot and they're using the bays as pit areas. Its a nice setup visted them today. About the size of the group down south of me who race karts.
DaveNCindy is offline Find More Posts by DaveNCindy