SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 21, 2013, 10:31 AM
Jim
Winchendon,MA
Joined Aug 2007
217 Posts
Flying 2-22-13

Hey Jim........is tomorrows session on? Just wanted to check before driving down.

Thanks,
Jim
jmoore is offline Find More Posts by jmoore
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 21, 2013, 01:21 PM
ETFD2 Creator
Worcester, MA
Joined Feb 2007
298 Posts
Yes, the 2/22/2013 session in the dome is on, 10am-2pm. Jim won't be able to make it because he's away at the WRAM show.

--ET
etheli is offline Find More Posts by etheli
Old Feb 21, 2013, 06:15 PM
Jim
Winchendon,MA
Joined Aug 2007
217 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by etheli View Post
Yes, the 2/22/2013 session in the dome is on, 10am-2pm. Jim won't be able to make it because he's away at the WRAM show.

--ET
Thanks ET...we are on our way to WRAM as well but will be stopping by to fly tomorrow before going on down to Seacacus in the afternoon.
jmoore is offline Find More Posts by jmoore
Old Mar 07, 2013, 08:16 PM
Kit Manufacturer
United States, MA, Southbridge
Joined Feb 2010
3,575 Posts
Just got an email from Peter and he is planning on being open tomorrow (3/8) I may be a little late but I will be there also.

Jim
coreman is offline Find More Posts by coreman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: And into the winter season...
Old Mar 07, 2013, 09:05 PM
Well, now that you know ...
Grafton, Massachusetts, United States
Joined Sep 2004
5,781 Posts
Given the weather I may work from home. Maybe I can break free and bring the Bype.
Bigster is online now Find More Posts by Bigster
Old Mar 07, 2013, 09:19 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Joined Feb 2010
3,575 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigster View Post
Given the weather I may work from home. Maybe I can break free and bring the Bype.
That would be REALLY COOL
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 08, 2013, 06:49 AM
Acton, MA
Joined Sep 2008
239 Posts
Quote:
Work from home? Yeah, Right. Slacker!
FlyingDreams is online now Find More Posts by FlyingDreams
Old Mar 08, 2013, 09:12 AM
Well, now that you know ...
Grafton, Massachusetts, United States
Joined Sep 2004
5,781 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingDreams View Post
Work from home? Yeah, Right. Slacker!
Ouch!

If it weren't snowing like all get-out, would we have seen you in Aurburn, since it looks like flying this weekend will be a bust?
Bigster is online now Find More Posts by Bigster
Old Mar 08, 2013, 06:05 PM
Acton, MA
Joined Sep 2008
239 Posts
Quote:
Ouch!

If it weren't snowing like all get-out, would we have seen you in Aurburn, since it looks like flying this weekend will be a bust?
Well, I went into work (only 3.7 miles away from home) for the morning. No one else showed up. Thought about driving down, but the roads were pretty slippery. With the amount of snow we got, it is going to take a while for the snow to melt away at Medfield, even with the temps in the mid 40's, so I think I'll be spending this weekend working on the 74" Edge. (Maybe I'll try flying the FunCub with floats at Davis Field.)
FlyingDreams is online now Find More Posts by FlyingDreams
Old Mar 08, 2013, 06:39 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Joined Feb 2010
3,575 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingDreams View Post
Well, I went into work (only 3.7 miles away from home) for the morning. No one else showed up. Thought about driving down, but the roads were pretty slippery. With the amount of snow we got, it is going to take a while for the snow to melt away at Medfield, even with the temps in the mid 40's, so I think I'll be spending this weekend working on the 74" Edge. (Maybe I'll try flying the FunCub with floats at Davis Field.)
I hung around at Auburn until about 11am and Wayne and Peter came (they were who I was meeting) and flew some but we didn't see anyone else before I left. Definitely a building weekend. But the time is changing and the average temps will be 50 by the end of the month so maybe things are getting better
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 14, 2013, 05:19 PM
United States, MA, Lowell
Joined May 2004
883 Posts
Are they open for flying tomorrow, 3/15? 10am-2pm like usual?
Neil_SC is offline Find More Posts by Neil_SC
Old Mar 14, 2013, 05:57 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Joined Feb 2010
3,575 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil_SC View Post
Are they open for flying tomorrow, 3/15? 10am-2pm like usual?
Yep. I'll be there.
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 28, 2013, 06:52 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Joined Feb 2010
3,575 Posts
in talking to Peter before he went on his Florida trip he asked if there was interest in some friday night sessions from 7:30-10pm starting in the 3rd week of April and maybe continuing into the summer. I know I always get asked about evening sessions. Well, here it is, friday night, no work/school for most people on saturday, how about it?
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 28, 2013, 08:07 AM
United States, MA, Sutton
Joined Aug 2006
1,460 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreman View Post
in talking to Peter before he went on his Florida trip he asked if there was interest in some friday night sessions from 7:30-10pm starting in the 3rd week of April and maybe continuing into the summer. I know I always get asked about evening sessions. Well, here it is, friday night, no work/school for most people on saturday, how about it?
This might appeal to those that have F3P planes and are looking for indoor venues. I know a lot of people tend to fly their bigger planes and put the indoor stuff away once the weather and daylight change back to spring/summer. While I wouldn't be at every Friday night I think it would be great to have that opportunity to do it a couple times a month.

Jim you may want to post a new thread for this and reference it here just to highlight Friday night interest.

Tom
ducatirdr is offline Find More Posts by ducatirdr
Old Mar 28, 2013, 08:21 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Joined Feb 2010
3,575 Posts
New thread started for friday evening discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirdr View Post
This might appeal to those that have F3P planes and are looking for indoor venues. I know a lot of people tend to fly their bigger planes and put the indoor stuff away once the weather and daylight change back to spring/summer. While I wouldn't be at every Friday night I think it would be great to have that opportunity to do it a couple times a month.

Jim you may want to post a new thread for this and reference it here just to highlight Friday night interest.

Tom
Done http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1861127
RCG Plus Member