HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 17, 2011, 10:08 PM
I feel the need for speed!
Southern U.S.
Joined Jun 2008
7,086 Posts
Discussion
2 Thumbs up for Hobbyking.......seriously!

I placed an order last nite and payed thru Paypal, i recieved a confirmed transaction ID from Paypal and an order # from HK. However...........as of an hour ago the order still showed "unpaid/pending and items un-reserved. You know how it goes............the order can hang up, then one of the items gets sold............then you're in a backorder stituation.......i have heard of HK nightmares that just get worse.

So..............i got on the live "chat". The order problem was fixed in less than 5 minutes, I checked my account on HobbyKing and sure enough it now shows paid/reserved. Quickly and painlessly my order issue was worked out....................Great job Hobbyking!!

I have yet to have an issue with Hobbyking and have made dozens of orders.

Here is the "chat" transcript:

"You are now chatting with : Ricky (Customer Service)

Ricky: Thank you for contacting the HobbyKing Support Team. How may I help you?

You: Hello, Why is my order showing "unpaid" 24 hours later? I have a transaction number from paypal and my account shows my order not paid on Hobbyking? What is going on?

Unique transaction ID #27E062385L3934811

Hobbyking order # 2003356650

Ricky: One moment please.

Five minute wait here

Ricky: Your payment has been received - Thank you very much. Your order is now in print queue and will be processed for shipping shortly.

You: WOW..........thanks for the quick help!!! Regards..........

Ricky: You're welcome! Have a great day!

Ricky: Bye bye ^_^
scorpion1 is offline Find More Posts by scorpion1
Last edited by scorpion1; Oct 17, 2011 at 10:37 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 18, 2011, 04:01 PM
United States, CA, Chino
Joined Feb 2007
458 Posts
I love how they always have such "western" names

The only issue I had with them was when they first opened their US warehouse. I paid for some batteries and they claimed they never got the money from Paypal. Filed a claim and I had my money in 2 weeks. Other than that, I have bought from them at least 8-10 times with no issues.
LOSIFIEND is offline Find More Posts by LOSIFIEND
Old Oct 18, 2011, 07:30 PM
I feel the need for speed!
Southern U.S.
Joined Jun 2008
7,086 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSIFIEND View Post
I love how they always have such "western" names

The only issue I had with them was when they first opened their US warehouse. I paid for some batteries and they claimed they never got the money from Paypal. Filed a claim and I had my money in 2 weeks. Other than that, I have bought from them at least 8-10 times with no issues.
Yeah...........he had a mug shot of himself on the screen as well..................blond haired "Ken doll" guy.............LOL

I had also e-mailed them about the issue and got an answer back this morning early that it had been fixed. So, two sources of getting things straightened out at our disposal.

BTW, grabbed two of the same motors for a little "project"
scorpion1 is offline Find More Posts by scorpion1