HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 16, 2011, 07:43 PM
Crash and Burn
Joined Sep 2011
678 Posts
Discussion
MSR -- Where to buy glow in the dark canopy?

I thought I saw a video with someone who has a glow in the dark MSR canopy, but I don't see it on the Horizon website. Everything else is glow in the dark, but not the canopy. Any ideas where to buy that specifically for the MSR?
lawlist is offline Find More Posts by lawlist
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 16, 2011, 09:10 PM
los angeles,ca
Joined May 2010
2,482 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlist View Post
I thought I saw a video with someone who has a glow in the dark MSR canopy, but I don't see it on the Horizon website. Everything else is glow in the dark, but not the canopy. Any ideas where to buy that specifically for the MSR?
I don't know about the canopy miracle-mart sells glow in the dark parts for MSR
vronny is offline Find More Posts by vronny
Old Oct 16, 2011, 09:24 PM
Heli collector
United States, MI, Livonia
Joined Apr 2009
16,516 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlist View Post

I found that the blue LED on the board lite up the canopy good enough.. And with my red LED on the tail I could fly the mSR in the dark.. Just not to far away..
livonia bob is offline Find More Posts by livonia bob
Old Oct 16, 2011, 10:28 PM
Crash and Burn
Joined Sep 2011
678 Posts
I'm going to order the red canopy tomorrow morning, and perhaps some glow in the dark stuff. I looked at the miracle-mart website, and saw two custom paint jobs, but not a glow in the dark. Perhaps my Browser history on the other computer kept the youtube video link of the glow in the dark that I thought I saw for the MSR. Perhaps I am mistaken, however, because the on-board light should be sufficient to light up the canopy without added glow-in the dark.
lawlist is offline Find More Posts by lawlist