HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by HawkerTyphoon, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 14, 2011, 07:24 PM
Read My Blog!
Northern California
Joined Jan 2009
1,844 Posts
Discussion
OS3 Fish Out of Water

While searching craigslist last week I came across something I never thought I would see. I had found an OS3 Fish out of Water longboard, and surprisingly it was in pretty nice shape. The special thing about this longboard is that it is cut from a miniature surfboard blank. Because of this, many of these OS3 are in sad shape, the board itself is strong but it doesn't like smashing into things.

These boards came standard with Revenge trucks, which are torsion trucks which allow you to carve back and forth very tightly and extremely effortlessly. I have never ridden a surfboard but these trucks are said to give longboards a very unique "surfy" feel. As far as I can guess, it is true, it has a very different feel as compared to any longboard I have ever ridden.

HT
HawkerTyphoon is offline Find More Posts by HawkerTyphoon
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 22, 2011, 01:46 AM
Age quod agis
Joined Sep 2007
1,433 Posts
Sweet find!
SD RC Boater is offline Find More Posts by SD RC Boater