HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Felginator, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 14, 2011, 05:33 PM
United States, NJ, Englewood
Joined Oct 2006
15 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
Sold
BME On Road/Carpet Racer

This is a BME on road car that I used to race indoors. It comes with a Futaba Magnum Sport radio, stock BME motor, and a Hitec electronic speed control. I am also including a spare steering servo and body posts. The rear spoiler on the body is missing from when I stored the car. I can throw in two batteries, one came with the car and the other is a Nimh Venom. I am not sure if the BME battery is still good but the Venom should be fine. I'd like to get $50 for it all + actual shipping.

Felginator is offline Find More Posts by Felginator
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread